D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL

WHAT A GREAT WEEKend we HAVE OF FOOTY COMING UP.

Who’s got the ticker to kick on through to division 2???? SOME BIG CHANGES. POTENTIALLY THREE BRUNSWICK TEAMS IN DIVISION 2 NEXT YEAR. GOING TO BE MANY SIEGES OF SYDNEY ROAD.

in other news, my beloved old melburnians are falling from grace next year to prem b. Surprised to see such an institution fall, surely a few Bugattis going around so they can pick up some guns in the off season. Heard they’ve got eyes on MAX ELLIS. Could we be seeing the first VAFA sanctioned trade period? I SEE MAX ELLIS IN A DIRECT SWAP FOR SAM LAUBE. crafty small forward from the big V for who is potentially the greatest defender the divisions have ever seen.

LET ME KNOW. TRADE OR NO?

BL

e3f89a138f6ab1ad31cf041142b46e51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sad to see my beloved Bullies go down today especially after being up 38-1…

The Jocs hit back and the game was theirs from there, they play a tough brand of footy. We tried to match it and failed.

Luckily we have the 2nd chance and will be back to play the Jocs in two weeks time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Jocs hit back and the game was theirs from there, they play a tough brand of footy. We tried to match it and failed.

Luckily we have the 2nd chance and will be back to play the Jocs in two weeks time.
Apparently the bulls got locked up in the stolen container after qtr time 😅

did anyone head to watch the battle of the reptiles on saturday? match report? Top Bunk would love to get your thoughts

Was busy with Father’s Day festivities last weekend WWHC but making up for it this week. Currently typing this as I watch the dying moments of the Cobras victory. Real snakes came out with a point to prove in the second half and shapes up for a match up of the ages next week.

Much preferred the weather at Hadfield yesterday in what was a nail biting finish to a game filled with spite. JOCS will absolutely enjoy the week off and deservedly so after a stunning fight back and it was a spectacle to watch both sides go to war. On the other end, those Bulls will be wondering WTF happened after a lightning first term. Letting the win and a week off slip away must be demoralising.

Did seem that the umps were hot on everything in the 1st then decided to let both sides punch each out other for the rest of the game. I expected finals to be more of the former than the latter with VAFA umps taking control, but letting everything go means plenty will be sweating come tribunal time, but given recent VAFA decisions, who knows what the outcomes might be.

On a dour note, it was a bit of a shame to hear some of the slurs out of the JOCS camp on and off field during the match. To hear players and supporters throw around language that has rubbed blokes out for 5+ weeks in the big leagues is pretty disappointing. As a young father who loves bringing the kids along to the local footy on a sunny Saturday afternoon, it’s definitely left a sour taste. Plenty will disagree, and as many of my childhood friends in country Vic would say, maybe I’ve spent too much time in the city, but that’s my 2c.

Once upon a time I thought that widespread personnel changes from the suburb next door would be a positive for the culture of a club mired in controversy over the journey. Shame that doesn’t seem to be the case, but I’m sure that means nothing to them if they’re holding up the premiership cup come two weeks time.

Looking forward, the question begs - will the Keysborough mercenaries stay on for the rise in divisions, or will JOCS be fielding two Div 4 sides once again come 2025? No matter the answer, we’ve got a ripping end to this year in store.

All the best,
TB

Was busy with Father’s Day festivities last weekend WWHC but making up for it this week. Currently typing this as I watch the dying moments of the Cobras victory. Real snakes came out with a point to prove in the second half and shapes up for a match up of the ages next week.

Much preferred the weather at Hadfield yesterday in what was a nail biting finish to a game filled with spite. JOCS will absolutely enjoy the week off and deservedly so after a stunning fight back and it was a spectacle to watch both sides go to war. On the other end, those Bulls will be wondering WTF happened after a lightning first term. Letting the win and a week off slip away must be demoralising.

Did seem that the umps were hot on everything in the 1st then decided to let both sides punch each out other for the rest of the game. I expected finals to be more of the former than the latter with VAFA umps taking control, but letting everything go means plenty will be sweating come tribunal time, but given recent VAFA decisions, who knows what the outcomes might be.

On a dour note, it was a bit of a shame to hear some of the slurs out of the JOCS camp on and off field during the match. To hear players and supporters throw around language that has rubbed blokes out for 5+ weeks in the big leagues is pretty disappointing. As a young father who loves bringing the kids along to the local footy on a sunny Saturday afternoon, it’s definitely left a sour taste. Plenty will disagree, and as many of my childhood friends in country Vic would say, maybe I’ve spent too much time in the city, but that’s my 2c.

Once upon a time I thought that widespread personnel changes from the suburb next door would be a positive for the culture of a club mired in controversy over the journey. Shame that doesn’t seem to be the case, but I’m sure that means nothing to them if they’re holding up the premiership cup come two weeks time.

Looking forward, the question begs - will the Keysborough mercenaries stay on for the rise in divisions, or will JOCS be fielding two Div 4 sides once again come 2025? No matter the answer, we’ve got a ripping end to this year in store.

All the best,
TB
How many reports?

Disappointing end to the season for Powerhouse. Straight sets exit on the back of what has been a very good season, coincidently both finals resulted in the same losing margin and the exact same scores.

Only bright light is the 2's get another chance against a red hot centrals, should be a great game.

Some soul searching required at Ross Gregory over the summer as I'm sure they believe they have let an opportunity slip.

You're at every Jocs game but you go for the bullies?

Disappointing end to the season for Powerhouse. Straight sets exit on the back of what has been a very good season, coincidently both finals resulted in the same losing margin and the exact same scores.

Only bright light is the 2's get another chance against a red hot centrals, should be a great game.

Some soul searching required at Ross Gregory over the summer as I'm sure they believe they have let an opportunity slip.

Didn’t watch the game but no Circosta means they were always going to struggle

I know it’s a preliminary final on the weekend. However, I reckon that both sides might have guys who work in the morning normally.

It’s a massive pain in the butt this whole 9:20 thing. I have never seen a senior match or final scheduled at this time There has to another venue which is neutral where this match could be staged at the rightful time of 2pm.

As called out it’s big drive from the other side of town to be at Hadfield by say 7:50 in the morning. Might be better to book a hotel stay at the airport.

I know it’s a preliminary final on the weekend. However, I reckon that both sides might have guys who work in the morning normally.

It’s a massive pain in the butt this whole 9:20 thing. I have never seen a senior match or final scheduled at this time There has to another venue which is neutral where this match could be staged at the rightful time of 2pm.

As called out it’s big drive from the other side of town to be at Hadfield by say 7:50 in the morning. Might be better to book a hotel stay at the airport.

The VAFA should've checked with former member Parade (nee Old Paradians) to see if Garvey Oval was available this weekend. Taking into consideration that NFNL Div 3 finals have all wrapped up.

Mappa Unless your still celebrating at Garvey that it.

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back