Division 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

After going through playHQ I couldn’t believe my eyes after seeing peninsula don’t have the ability to host 2 games at one venue this week. For a club with only 2 teams that is as pathetic as it gets

Simple solution for Peninsula is to use Dallas Brooks park for both games. Inconvenience should be for them not the opposition who already have to travel far enough to get there Is there a canteen at both grounds? Can trainers leave earlier to strap the seniors? Been there many years ago and two grounds were used. Absolute disaster. Private school privilege.

Simple solution for Peninsula is to use Dallas Brooks park for both games. Inconvenience should be for them not the opposition who already have to travel far enough to get there Is there a canteen at both grounds? Can trainers leave earlier to strap the seniors? Been there many years ago and two grounds were used. Absolute disaster. Private school privilege.
It's been happening for years , if they can't provide for both thy should forfeit
Might be something to do with the school needing it?
This is shocking, thought the fixture was just wrong, if not how close are the grounds?

Good tough away win by the Monders , credit to the UHS Pres for his kind words in our rooms post match . Also well done to both umps for consistency all day.
Only issue there is the parking , it's horrific .
The zoo in close proximity makes it very difficult. In a shocking spot for multiple ovals

A mate from OY says they have been decimated by injury (finishing another game with 0 bench), too big of a impact on a already small squad. Looks like they are down to D2 barring a miracle. Finals look set. Prahan look to be the team to beat, having seen them a few times this year they are my bet.

If finals are on a big ground younger teams like the monders or parkside could run them off their feet however On parkside, noticed their gun ruckman hasnt been playing, anyone know why? Absolute superstar

The zoo in close proximity makes it very difficult. In a shocking spot for multiple ovals

A mate from OY says they have been decimated by injury (finishing another game with 0 bench), too big of a impact on a already small squad. Looks like they are down to D2 barring a miracle. Finals look set. Prahan look to be the team to beat, having seen them a few times this year they are my bet.

If finals are on a big ground younger teams like the monders or parkside could run them off their feet however On parkside, noticed their gun ruckman hasnt been playing, anyone know why? Absolute superstar

Someone might have posted that he got a big holiday after an investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was told few weeks ago when we played that hes in europe with few others and will be back for finals if devils make it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was told few weeks ago when we played that hes in europe with few others and will be back for finals if devils make it

That'd be unfortunate for those battling it out in the trenches (getting them into finals in the first place) to be dropped for euro holiday returners. hamilton has been gone for a long long time (big holiday) not it looks like they need him anyway, absolutely flying at the minute.

That'd be unfortunate for those battling it out in the trenches (getting them into finals in the first place) to be dropped for euro holiday returners. hamilton has been gone for a long long time (big holiday) not it looks like they need him anyway, absolutely flying at the minute.
Big game at the Gunn this week , only 2 points to the home team in round 2 , that's another thing round 2 and 11 it should be . 1 home 1 away

Can anyone from PAYRAN confirm a concussion today for James Musster? Would miss the first final if the club follow the rules. Wouldn’t be the first time they don’t though. Would love to see their books

Can anyone from PAYRAN confirm a concussion today for James Musster? Would miss the first final if the club follow the rules. Wouldn’t be the first time they don’t though. Would love to see their books

Big Rory was clearly concussed against Ormond in second game, not even an assessment. Was quite poor to see it not taken seriously.

Parkside were outstanding early yesterday , played a great brand of footy , the Monds missed some early shots at goal 0 5 which might have kept us in it .
Totally amazed why 3 A grade umps were in attendance , a Devils official said they had 3 a few times which costs them another $150 in those games.
Also after match well attended after match by the Oppo .

Parkside were outstanding early yesterday , played a great brand of footy , the Monds missed some early shots at goal 0 5 which might have kept us in it .
Totally amazed why 3 A grade umps were in attendance , a Devils official said they had 3 a few times which costs them another $150 in those games.
Also after match well attended after match by the Oppo .

Parkside are really good, nearly all of them ex juniors, i expect them to be in the premier grades in the next 3-5 years.

Reckon you could get them in finals when the whips are cracking bedders? On a bigger ground perhaps

Double edged sword with getting umpires, yes you don't have to find volunteers but then you are stung more to pay the official ones. Also you are stung for the recording of the game when they come for "match of the round". Very good at issuing costs to clubs

West brunswick unfortunately looking at the drop with OY. Therry look like they will survive for now. For the life of me I don't know how old penisula and therry get reserves up for away games - both miles away from the nearest opponent - their VAFA futures might be in doubt if their numbers keep dropping

OY and WB will be a lot more competitive in D2. Unfortunately for the south siders, brunswick nobs look to be coming back up.

Parkside are really good, nearly all of them ex juniors, i expect them to be in the premier grades in the next 3-5 years.

Reckon you could get them in finals when the whips are cracking bedders? On a bigger ground perhaps

Double edged sword with getting umpires, yes you don't have to find volunteers but then you are stung more to pay the official ones. Also you are stung for the recording of the game when they come for "match of the round". Very good at issuing costs to clubs

West brunswick unfortunately looking at the drop with OY. Therry look like they will survive for now. For the life of me I don't know how old penisula and therry get reserves up for away games - both miles away from the nearest opponent - their VAFA futures might be in doubt if their numbers keep dropping

OY and WB will be a lot more competitive in D2. Unfortunately for the south siders, brunswick nobs look to be coming back up.
We were recording the game ourselves and there was another one from the VAFA .
good following of supporters from Parkside as well , very vocal lol and did enjoy our rooms

Just couldn’t believe how bad those “best “ umpires were . Was told that they were mic’d up and decisions were being made from one of the three who was not even close to the action. Is this really needed in the divisions and better the devil you know as bad as they might be .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back