D3 2018 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only briefly had anything to do with them some years ago, they were pretty ordinary back then.
Probably the most arrogant club I've ever played against, after smashing us on field they
failed not acknowledge our support in numbers at the after match president's speech and made remarks about how nice it was that we didn't revert to going the knuckle like we normally did ?.
They were happy to dish out cheap shot's all day though !.
Their president then proceeded to awarded our best player 1 warm beer, thanks for coming !.

?.
Their president then proceeded to awarded our best player 1 warm beer, thanks for coming !.[/QUOTE]
Your club got a name or are you making inane comments behind a keyboard?

?.
Their president then proceeded to awarded our best player 1 warm beer, thanks for coming !.
Your club got a name or are you making inane comments behind a keyboard?[/QUOTE]

Gees Rocket, does this happen to a lot of opponents?

Tipping he is from Manningham!

The Insightful EYE

;)

Your club got a name or are you making inane comments behind a keyboard?

The Insightful EYE

;)
[/QUOTE]
We have never had the pleasure of playing Manningham. So if this is the case someone is fibbing. GE always welcome the opposition and umpires after the game and our beer is very cold.

The Insightful EYE

;)
We have never had the pleasure of playing Manningham. So if this is the case someone is fibbing. GE always welcome the opposition and umpires after the game and our beer is very cold.[/QUOTE]
You blokes have missed the point. The comment was about Hawthorn

We have never had the pleasure of playing Manningham. So if this is the case someone is fibbing. GE always welcome the opposition and umpires after the game and our beer is very cold.
You blokes have missed the point. The comment was about Hawthorn[/QUOTE]
Thank you in fine form, I thought it was obvious.
Geez if this is the response from you guys it is going to be an interesting year in D3 !

Probably the most arrogant club I've ever played against, after smashing us on field they
failed not acknowledge our support in numbers at the after match president's speech and made remarks about how nice it was that we didn't revert to going the knuckle like we normally did ?.
Hahahahaha that’s brilliant.
So you Club normally goes the knuckle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the market watch this season?

Top 4 and relegation watch.

One thing is for sure, there is always a bolter and one of the previous years finalists that slip out of the 4.
D3 is always a tight competition. Stating the obvious, but early wins are a premium, as its hard to dislodge teams in the 4 that become entrenched.

1. Glen Eira
2. Westbourne
3. Hawthorn
4. Canterbury

5. Richmond Central
6. Swinburne
7. Aquinas
8. Manningham
9. LaTrobe
10. Albert Park

*3rd - 8th is up in the air for me. Aquinas and Manningham to stay in Div 3 is my tip.

Grand Final - Glen Eira VS Westbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back