2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Why hasn't it started? It's past eight weeks since the season ended, they should using every second they can this pre season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not one team starts pre season in October. It's usually always in the week after the Melbourne Cup. Players will be slowly returning from their holidays and will begin appearing at the club to do their own thing about now.

Why hasn't it started? It's past eight weeks since the season ended, they should using every second they can this pre season.

geez man, the human body can only stand so much - overtraining will lead to more than the usual numbers of players breaking down during the season.

JJ and Suckers cycling in California.
The pic on insta looks like the cycling trip on great ocean road, given Suckers is wearing the Bulldogs cycling outfit. Doubt he took that with him to Cali haha.

Glad Marcus Adams is in there today, hopefully he gets a full preseason under his belt, really important to our hopes for the 2018 season.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-10-30/early-preseason-start-for-blues-roos-youngsters - Based on that article, I expect our guys will be back next Monday.

Last edited:
geez man, the human body can only stand so much - overtraining will lead to more than the usual numbers of players breaking down during the season.

The players are all on programs at the moment anyway which are unsupervised unlike when they're at the club. You don't need to be flogging the players now but any extra time that can be put into improving the players and team should be taken.

Also under training causes injuries as well.

The pic on insta looks like the cycling trip on great ocean road, given Suckers is wearing the Bulldogs cycling outfit. Doubt he took that with him to Cali haha.

Glad Marcus Adams is in there today, hopefully he gets a full preseason under his belt, really important to our hopes for the 2018 season.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-10-30/early-preseason-start-for-blues-roos-youngsters - Based on that article, I expect our guys will be back next Monday.

Cycling in Malibu...they are now in New York.

Haha, duh, yeah, looks like Aus. Never believe Insta, Snapchat. The players are onto us and are trying to throw us off the track.
Can you blame them when you see how much people lose their mind on here at a 5 second video of Libba doing nothing but dancing in the street?

I think it'd be pretty funny as a player to post a random photo with a suggestive caption just to see how badly some people react on social media.

Can you blame them when you see how much people lose their mind on here at a 5 second video of Libba doing nothing but dancing in the street?

I think it'd be pretty funny as a player to post a random photo with a suggestive caption just to see how badly some people react on social media.
Sunday morning before a game post a photo from tramp or something over the offseason just to see the meltdown

All I see is Dangerfield training in 40 degree heat on Groote Island, Hurley in a gym in US and Naitanui busting his arse doing Thai kick boxing, then I see some of our boys who look like they haven't seen a gym for months. That may or may not be the case, but portraying a positive image to us would be good.
Im very concerned that 2018 will be same same as 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I see is Dangerfield training in 40 degree heat on Groote Island, Hurley in a gym in US and Naitanui busting his arse doing Thai kick boxing, then I see some of our boys who look like they haven't seen a gym for months. That may or may not be the case, but portraying a positive image to us would be good.

So you enjoy platitudes and media managed messaging......?

I think what we have learned is that you put a statement like "he will be returning from holidays early to start preseason training early this year" in the same category as

- the cheque's in the mail
- unless we get a top 10 pick he will be back at the club
- no your bum doesn't look big in that
- etc. etc.

Doubt it!

The only thing Naitanui was busting last week, was dance moves - I saw him at a bar in Richmond.

Are 4th year players ones who have just completed their fourth year ore ones who are about to complete their fourth year?

Suckers socks are far too distinctive to get away with this scam!

Attachments

• A9132854-9461-4754-89FE-5A7C4AD6A0EA.png
    A9132854-9461-4754-89FE-5A7C4AD6A0EA.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey guys Dad Collins has just put up a pic of him at the gym so by big footy panic merchant logic he's now had a huge preseason, great news!

I understand that he showed some good form at FB in the VFL in 2017. He was close to getting a senior game a couple of times, got named as an emergency iifc. Could take the next step in 2018, would be great if he does (helps get Adams to FF/CHF)

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back