2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing the :hearts: drain away for Bundy in a lot of teams .......poor Bundy could end up a POD player ... he's still in 20% of teams, but sliding

the 66 & 46 turnt people off of him. Add to that his lack of genuine high scoring and the masses have fled

the 66 & 46 turnt people off of him. Add to that his lack of genuine high scoring and the masses have fled
To be fair to the lad though ....first competitive hitout after 12 months out ...was never going to hit the ground running, always going to be rusty .....may take 6-7 games to get in the groove

Stand back lads my team is packing guns...:gun:

View attachment 471099

7be05e187138b9dd46cae049016589fd.gif
You shouldve put a potato next to lycett

This would be the most risky (dumb some might say) team I've ever played...I'm usually a GnR man all the way but this year it feels right to have a bit of mid priced madness...What do you think. 86k left
Ultimate boom or bust???

View attachment 471351
Its not bad except for sandilands and williams

This would be the most risky (dumb some might say) team I've ever played...I'm usually a GnR man all the way but this year it feels right to have a bit of mid priced madness...What do you think. 86k left
Ultimate boom or bust???

View attachment 471351
Yeah as said above Sandilands and Williams out for maybe Nank and say Callum Mills

Ultimate boom or bust???

View attachment 471351

I don't mind it except for Marchbank.

If you're going risky why not pick NicNat? I reckon he will miss less games than Sandi.

This is my current team. Doesn’t leave me with much coin to play with. Prior to this I had Jack Graham in for Whitfield and Noughton for Saad. What do you guys think?

4FBC31B0-D795-4DDF-9F68-732716FCC20A.png A060B53A-B70A-4301-9318-06983B4D1B32.png

This is my current team. Doesn’t leave me with much coin to play with. Prior to this I had Jack Graham in for Whitfield and Noughton for Saad. What do you guys think?

View attachment 471364 View attachment 471362
Gawn is a 100% must have. Also Id go for cripps over whitfield. Defense rookies are stronger than the forward ones so its best to have a stronger forward line and go a bit weaker down back. Id swap Saad out for a rookie and upgrade a forward rookie. Then trade ryder to gawn and whitfield to cripps

I'm seeing the :hearts: drain away for Bundy in a lot of teams .......poor Bundy could end up a POD player ... he's still in 20% of teams, but sliding

I turned him into Christian Petracca somehow.

Ultimate boom or bust???

View attachment 471351
I love the Marley Williams pick - he's my D2 and think he's primed for a big year, he's looking like he's got a very SC friendly role at North this year. Solid team.

First RMT of 2018.

I've gone mid heavy as i think it is far more predictable who the midfield super premos will be. Will start upgrading my def/fwds once the premos become more clear.

What are your thoughts?
upload_2018-3-18_16-19-25.png

Well here it is - you're looking at $50K!

My strategy is to roll with a set and forget ruck combo and a strong midfield, reasonable forward line and gone a bit skinny in the backline as I see more cash from rookie defenders.

I did toy with living Dangerlessly and running Lycett at R2 but think both are too risky.

I've opted for Marley Williams as a big POD in defence and think Bell at F5 is a pretty decent option.

$113K left in the kitty.
upload_2018-3-18_16-19-22.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First RMT of 2018.

I've gone mid heavy as i think it is far more predictable who the midfield super premos will be. Will start upgrading my def/fwds once the premos become more clear.

What are your thoughts?
View attachment 471375
Looks reasonable but doubt Ahern will be getting early games this season - I'm hoping he will be a downgrade target later in the season. I wouldn't start Gray either because you're looking at two doughnuts in the first ten rounds - I'd rather have his price put into another class forward and look at upgrading to him post R10 bye.

First RMT of 2018.

What are your thoughts?
View attachment 471375
Ahern to Venables.
He will play later. Not r1.
Brayshaw for ldu or Dow.
Looks a better prospect.
O'Shea to naughton.
Naughton just looks a better scorer.
Otherwise nice team.

I turned him into Christian Petracca somehow.
Amazing how that happens :p ......bit like a Rubics cube ......you juggle a few magnets around & suddenly what was impossible, becomes possible

Petracca for Bundy :thumbsu:

My strategy is to roll with a set and forget ruck combo and a strong midfield, reasonable forward line and gone a bit skinny in the backline as I see more cash from rookie defenders.

I did toy with living Dangerlessly and running Lycett at R2 but think both are too risky.

I've opted for Marley Williams as a big POD in defence and think Bell at F5 is a pretty decent option.

$113K left in the kitty.
View attachment 471374
You have inspired me.
I'm changing my own team.
First change I've made in weeks.
Marchbank to marley

$113K left in the kitty.
View attachment 471374
Bonor to hibberd.
Cole to Venables via Keefe DPP.
I think that works.
Love the marley.
But better as a d3 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back