2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, here is my team.
I am iffy about my back line and thinking I have been too eager on the rookies with surplus of money 2018.PNG

You shouldve put a potato next to lycett
s-l225.jpg

????????????

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

I'm backing Williams in, I think he now has a very SC friendly role at his new home.
Sandi is a risk but I'm a sucker for 7 footers built like a brick shithouse I suppose...IF he stays fit, I'll be right at the top of the scoring tree for Rucks...I still think our man NN will be managed to a greater degree throughout the year. Nank does have a lot of merit however.

Marchbank looks like he'll be a break out for mine...I almost picked him and Weitering as there is a micro willy in it.
Continue........

Coaches trying to rustle up $$$ to get players ......IMO it's a trap to compromise (gamble) on trading your premo for an uncertain mid-pricer
My apologises if I'm wrong but I think you were the one that scared me off Laird?
Possibility of getting tagged a lot more this year.

It made me think and restructure my entire approach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty much set on this now. The only issue is dangerfield. If he is named round 1 I know what ill do but if he is a late in or misses round 1 I have no idea how ill get him. View attachment 471525
Good team, nice and balanced. Apart from couple players only difference to mine structure wise is one less fwd (Stephenson at F5) and an extra mid premo (Parker).

Decided to start with Danger.

If he misses round one, so be it. Just need the replacement rookie to go 70 plus to be satisfied.

If he's back round two, I've missed 50 odd points, but saved a trade, and will have him when the leagues begin.

Giddy-Up!

At the bottom of each of your posts.
Like mine where it says you all burn for Shannon Hurn

You all BURN for Shannon Hurn
Some blokes would turn for Shannon Hurn
They never learn who don't start Hurn
No lass could spurn big Shannon Hurn
The LHC up here at CERN was designed and built by Shannon Hurn
The ladies' juices start to churn when they cop a load of Shannon Hurn.

I have no idea why I just wrote this. But I regret nothing. Shannon Hurn for PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back