2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be a terrible idea to have R.Gray? i'm weirdly into it rn.

View attachment 472191

Cop him on the bench rd 1, but the back line rookies look better anyway. Rd 2 can move sicily back via Keeffe, or just keep him in the fwd line if the back rookies go alright. Have $150k in the bank if danger somehow gets up for it, or for rookie corrections.

Gray is tempting, but he burnt me last year playing deeper and not getting as much of the footy as he has in previous years. Addition of Rockliff suggests he'll play a similair role this year IMO. I'm happy to watch him til his bye then make the call then.

I seen your post in the Z vs Y Fred.
I also like Gray but he seems to be a stay at home forward these days, if he bursts in the guts l would like him waay more.
But hes priced quiet well.Could be a POD in the early rounds.

Gray is tempting, but he burnt me last year playing deeper and not getting as much of the footy as he has in previous years. Addition of Rockliff suggests he'll play a similair role this year IMO. I'm happy to watch him til his bye then make the call then.

Inclusion of Watts and Motlop good or bad for him then? Could see him spend more time in the middle if the fwd line bats a bit deeper.

Inclusion of Watts and Motlop good or bad for him then? Could see him spend more time in the middle if the fwd line bats a bit deeper.
I feel he will stay more forward trained with the forwards though the preseason.
But a little more of the ball for him would give him a more even SC scores than the up and downs of last year.

His groins were stuffed ....couldn't run

Fit as this year !

My final crack before lockout. Have 265k to fix up any issues with rookie selections, don't really like carrying that much coin into round 1 back cant see anywhere else I want to spend it atm. Maybe Oliver to Danger, but I just can't see him firing from the get go now.

Laird + Hibbo have been locked since the gold picker.
West Coast suck, McGovern doesn't. Will take many big clunkers and score me many points.

Dusty best VC/C option + very cute.
TMitch is a pretty safe pick. Price will drop a bit, but i'll be happy to bank the 115~ that you know you're gonna get every week.
Olipig was my first pick in draft so I'm gonna back him in both formats, don't like the Dees but i'll end up watching them just to see some Gawn to Piggy action. Oink Oink.
The Knife is back.
Cripps is pretty standard, should be good value.

Really like Kruze, especially because he's a bit of a pod. Hitouts down to Cripps will be nice. Other rucks are poo, don't mind Stef but still worried Brissy will play 2 rucks every now and again. Since coming back from injury at the halfway point of 2015 he has played 55 out of the last possible 57 games.
Everyone is picking Gawn.

Forwards are also uninspiring, gone cold on Heeney, beat up on the weaker teams last year, and reckon the Swans play some good teams from round 2-6, upgrade target for me.
And because of that i'll be riding the BuddyCoaster from round 1.
Billings star boy, doesn't even need mid time, just needs to kick goals instead of points, reminds me of a poor mans Lids when he was played as a beautiful HFF.
I'll still back Starlow if he's named, if not he becomes McLean.
Big Sis has been a lock since he saved my draft team last year, what a man.

Very excited for Thursday, go tiges.
View attachment 472102
Nice time mate, any plans to get Danger in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice team mate. I’d try and downgrade one of your mids and upgrade a forward rookie due to lack off options. That’s just me though.

I’m pretty much set with this team. 117k to get danger back in. Thoughts?

View attachment 472247
View attachment 472249
Thanks for the feedback. Funnily enough I reckon you’re running a bit short in the midfield but I guess everyone has varying options and strategies. Good luck for the season ahead.

After a long pre-season, this is the team I've ended up with. I'm still not sure if it's right.
I'm half hoping Danger misses so I save some cash and upgrade sicily (just a bit too much risk in the backline for my liking atm).

Anyway would love to hear people's thoughts, cheers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 6.50.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 6.50.56 PM.png
    568.4 KB · Views: 8
f7fa1695078d6ce50ae1443a71189663.jpg
eb8330df74dc00496dce6f23f4fbdc54.jpg

Any feedback on my team would be appreciated. There’s been lots of chopping and changing and then changing back! I’m so glad it all starts in 48 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a long pre-season, this is the team I've ended up with. I'm still not sure if it's right.
I'm half hoping Danger misses so I save some cash and upgrade sicily (just a bit too much risk in the backline for my liking atm).

Anyway would love to hear people's thoughts, cheers.

I like it. Murphy from the Crows isn't going to debut (although I think he should have), if you have money I think coffield is a safe bet instead.

Love the M Crouch pick, think he's a top 5 supercoach player this year.

I'd be careful with Goldstein because of Preuss, but it could work out, not for me though.

I would swap Sicily to the Fwds for Christensen and put Bonner in. With Pittard out for 5 weeks Bonner will cement his spot in the team. Christensen was not impressive in the JLT, most players who have a season off start pretty slow for the first few rounds.

thoughts great men (and ladies)?

View attachment 472227

Aside from Lycett as a big risk, I love the choice of Dahlhaus. Everyone had him last season and looks like no one will this year. if he at least mirrors his output you'll have a really nice POD. Rest of side is nicely balanced too. Strong mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back