2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your forward line, really good midfield too ! ...... would have thought Pittard was a massive risk, given how many times he was dropped last season ?

Great effort! ..... btw do you have the right Ainsworth on your mid bench ?
Yep is right Ainsworth, just did player search he’s the only one - that’s a mid Ainsworth from GCS is fwd and priced $334k

You’re right with Pittard, thoughts are see how he goes JLT other wise downgrading to Hartlett or N.Wilson (FRE)

Last edited:

Yep is right Ainsworth, just did player search he’s the only one - that’s a mid Ainsworth from GCS is fwd and priced $334k

You’re right with Pittard, thoughts are see how he goes JLT other wise downgrading to Hartlett or N.Wilson (FRE)
Hartlett will lead to .....:'(:'(:'(

Anyone notice, we’re at the point of the SC pre-season, where we have “flavour of the week players” ?

All we need is a media puff piece to start the new player fashion ...... last week it was Christiansen .... who will it be this week?

Anyone notice, we’re at the point of the SC pre-season, where we have “flavour of the week players” ?

All we need is a media puff piece to start the new player fashion ...... last week it was Christiansen .... who will it be this week?
Nah no 'WE'.
Christensen, Bennell, Birch, etc were always well priced..
The JLT and preseason form was always a indicator to pick or not to pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hoping Pittard and or Hanley have made enough dollars to upgrade to a premo/ fallen premo by the time thier bye rolls around
If you don't think Pittard is a keeper when you are forking out over $400k for him then IMO you shouldn't be picking him in the first place. I get that defence options are pretty crap this year, but paying over $400k for someone to "upgrade" them later doesn't make sense to me. Trades are gold.

Have tinkered with my side after realising I only had 1 mid I would confidently put the C on.

Still not sure about my FWD premos. Rookies are still just place holders everywhere

Screenshot_20180211-135601.jpg

Long time dreamteamer but have never done Supercoach. Any thoughts or criticism on the following team?

View attachment 458829
too many mid priced risks for my liking. i'd look at downgrading one to a rookie and upgrading another.
dont know who. it all depends on which premo's you like and where the best rookies are.

Very nice team.

If you can go Lobb over Hogan otherwise very solid effort.
Thanks mate, Lobb is firmly in the picture but I honestly think Hogan will improve with Melbourne’s natural improvement and can see him having a very strong year after last years topsy tervy year. Could be way off the mark though and it’s a big POD I guess so could get burnt but yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back