2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from SC & swimming ..... absolutely nothing !!
Can I amend this ..... tried to take my wife scuba diving, canoeing ( with or without bungs) & sky diving ( parachute optional) ...... but she kept referring to various marital murders :(

This year ? .... looking ok so far?
Light duties.
Don't think he's injured. More injury prevention it seems. Which is understandable given his history.
Didn't run the time trials hasn't been involved in the competitive stuff from reports.
He's a jet IMO. Just needs continuity.
Will play mid/forward at a guess.

I'm hesitant adding Kangaroo players to my team, i mean.... They suck.
Sigh.
For sc we sort of do.
Low stats game style.
+ we don't get it enough to begin with.
I'm one eyed as hell. But there is only like 3-4 I'd even contemplate above 200k.
We seem to have a bunch of rookie priced options though. Which is something.

Ok lads, have at it... Rookies are JLT dependant obviously.View attachment 458554

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s a good side, Mids, Rucks, and Forwards ...... but gee that defense looks brittle & high risk

It’s just my opinion, but the options for low price forwards and mids are plentiful .....I’m batting to D4 b4 a Rookies in defense .... having Lloyd at D2 is risky, he fell away last year & his role this year is ??? .... but plenty of teams have him so hey no problem, just not D2

It’s a good side, Mids, Rucks, and Forwards ...... but gee that defense looks brittle & high risk

It’s just my opinion, but the options for low price forwards and mids are plentiful .....I’m batting to D4 b4 a Rookies in defense .... having Lloyd at D2 is risky, he fell away last year & his role this year is ??? .... but plenty of teams have him so hey no problem, just not D2
Cheers for the input. This is version 2174 of the preseason...
Had Yeo as D1 and no Lloyd but am sticking to a wait and see approach with him over the JLT. Hibberd is the other option of course.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Campaigners, this is my crazy brave side. No danger, backing in the Knees of Nic Nat and O'Meara
Ins are
Nic Nat, Luke McDonald, JO'M, Billings, Kennedy, Petracca
Outs are
Birchall, Jacobs, BCrouch, Dangerfield, Heeney and J Higgins.

I feel like it has a better balance if it works, but a little bit of risk involved.
Screenshot 2018-02-10 19.32.56.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Campaigners, this is my crazy brave side. No danger, backing in the Knees of Nic Nat and O'Meara
Ins are
Nic Nat, Luke McDonald, JO'M, Billings, Kennedy, Petracca
Outs are
Birchall, Jacobs, BCrouch, Dangerfield, Heeney and J Higgins.

I feel like it has a better balance if it works, but a little bit of risk involved.
View attachment 458572
It’s a well balanced side .... we all have our favourite players, so you just have to go with your gut instinct

My gut is you need to add at least one proven defender premo .... most you have are a bit risky, but could pay off in spades

My other comment, Do you have enough (VC) & (C) options to stay in touch with leaders

Some choices you have to negate by selecting popular choices ...... but then have “ some” POD players

No Crouch ???? ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back