2018 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I may end up with Gawn/ NicNat/ Flynn with Cox as a F/R. If Cox gets regular games, as Buckley has said, then I have cover for either ruck not playing. Maybe save 6k by substituting a cheaper R/F for Flynn. I know they are called Giants but Lobb/ Patton/ Cameron as forwards plus a dedicated ruck seems overkill to me. Also Lobb seems to relish being No 1 ruck.

Cox is expensive backup but if Gawn misses a game or so he may be gold. Hopefully his average can push up with regular game time.

Mason is expensive cover
In SC terms hes a good F9

Mason is expensive cover
In SC terms hes a good F9
Natural improvement, with the coach declaring confidence in him!
Lycett as R3 is also an option. When he plays he should score okay.

If McInnes WCE was a regular fixture he would be a good option as a F/R or even as R3. Must admit I know nothing of him or his JS but he averaged 66.5 in his 2 games so 256k seems value and will rise in value.
At this stage it's very much wishing and hoping to get games with the cheapies.

..after working all night i present to you my MASTER CREATION!!!! MMwwaaHHH!!!!:warning::syringe::knife::skull:

4-dr-frankenstein.jpg

giphy.gif

..RISE MY BEAUTY, RISE!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

tumblr_of6zlni55C1sarywjo1_500.gif

I present to you the latest and greatest Ruck to take us into the new era....

i present....

GAWNUT!!!!

Gawnut.png
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL and TERRIFYING at the same time, I can't look away!!! Mwwhhhh!!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Natural improvement, with the coach declaring confidence in him!
Lycett as R3 is also an option. When he plays he should score okay.

If McInnes WCE was a regular fixture he would be a good option as a F/R or even as R3. Must admit I know nothing of him or his JS but he averaged 66.5 in his 2 games so 256k seems value and will rise in value.
At this stage it's very much wishing and hoping to get games with the cheapies.

I like the "watch on Lycett"

Mason however, as a pie supporter my advice would be NEVER EVER EVER have a SC side that involves Mason Cox

I like the "watch on Lycett"

Mason however, as a pie supporter my advice would be NEVER EVER EVER have a SC side that involves Mason Cox

Agree. Mason is supercoach irrelevant, much better budgeting for a couple of extra ruck trades than carrying a spud R/F in the fwd line

..after working all night i present to you my MASTER CREATION!!!! MMwwaaHHH!!!!:warning::syringe::knife::skull:

4-dr-frankenstein.jpg

giphy.gif

i present....

GAWNUT!!!!

View attachment 443715
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL and TERRIFYING at the same time, I can't look away!!! Mwwhhhh!!!!

tenor.gif
lol
Love your work doc

4-dr-frankenstein.jpg

giphy.gif

i present....

GAWNUT!!!!

View attachment 443715

tenor.gif

In before Gawnnut averages 80 in the first half of games and 15 in the second due to fatigue arising from the energy expenditure required to carry around 15kg of facial hair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn and Nic Nat look like way too much value to pass up. I'm currently running that combo as I'm sure many are to but I am giving serious consideration to a Steph Martin type or Jacobs instead of Nic Nat, purely to try reduce the risk of donuts. It will really be the risk vs reward scenario haha.

Gawn Nic Nat
-Reward - Cash saved & utilised else where, both capable of being in the top 3 scoring rucks if they stay fit, both huge scoring ceilings, neither have that dreaded R14 bye
- Risk - Both injury prone, If both players play 20 games each that's 4 donuts if you have no cover. Can burn 1 trade for any LTI but my worry is the 1-2 week injuries

Gawn and Nic Nat look like way too much value to pass up. I'm currently running that combo as I'm sure many are to but I am giving serious consideration to a Steph Martin type or Jacobs instead of Nic Nat, purely to try reduce the risk of donuts. It will really be the risk vs reward scenario haha.

Gawn Nic Nat
-Reward - Cash saved & utilised else where, both capable of being in the top 3 scoring rucks if they stay fit, both huge scoring ceilings, neither have that dreaded R14 bye
- Risk - Both injury prone, If both players play 20 games each that's 4 donuts if you have no cover. Can burn 1 trade for any LTI but my worry is the 1-2 week injuries

Stef Martin has Archie to deal with sadly

Sydney supporters whats the go with Tippett.
Is he over his Injuries?
Is he in your best 22 or is he cooked
Or am I clutching at straws looking for some ruck cover

Is he over his Injuries?

Tippett only swans currently on their injury list

Is he over his Injuries?
Tippet is pretty much just one giant injury. Avoid at all costs.

If we'd gotten rid of Rhys Stanley then I'd definitely be considering Zac Smith, but with Stanley staying then just stay away from Smith because they'll both be scoring 50-60s.

Looks like Gawn & Nic Nat for me like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back