List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 has almost reached 10,000 replies, and I need to get this thread over to admin for them to post our weekly board announcements :p

Continue discussion here.

Menzel
Menedue
Ellis
Scrimshaw
Tyson
Second pick at 57
Richo

pile_of_shit.gif

Dunstan & our Pick 58 to Adelaide for bigger-bodied Ellis-Yolmen & their Pick 37. Fringe midfield swap for a decent pick upgrade.

With the current Lonie love from the outside, and some Hickey propaganda to desperate clubs in need of a ruck option, we should find our way back into the second and third rounds without selling the farm to do so.

I am also anticipating Tomlinson will be a Saint in 2019 - the push for him last year was not fruitless and I expect he still remains a key target. I suspect the Goddard delisting was a sign of confidence that a deal will get reached there. With a surplus amount of rebound defenders that are on the fringe of selection at St Kilda (Savage/ White/ McKenzie/ Rice) i would also expect some trade movement to involve some of those names too.

Baby steps.

Dunstan & our Pick 58 to Adelaide for bigger-bodied Ellis-Yolmen & their Pick 37. Fringe midfield swap for a decent pick upgrade.

With the current Lonie love from the outside, and some Hickey propaganda to desperate clubs in need of a ruck option, we should find our way back into the second and third rounds without selling the farm to do so.

I am also anticipating Tomlinson will be a Saint in 2019 - the push for him last year was not fruitless and I expect he still remains a key target. I suspect the Goddard delisting was a sign of confidence that a deal will get reached there. With a surplus amount of rebound defenders that are on the fringe of selection at St Kilda (Savage/ White/ McKenzie/ Rice) i would also expect some trade movement to involve some of those names too.

Baby steps.

Tomlinson is an interesting one .
Maybe a after 1st round priority pick would get that done.

Baby steps.
If use pick 4 for a mid and get Tomlinson it would be a win , Tomlinson can play just about everywhere - Key position , wing and can help in the ruck.
But would he cost?

Yes agree with above,and we have also been keen on Nick Haynes.
Either of those players would be of great value to the Saints,at a respectable price.
Both RFA next season

Isn't Haynes an intercept marking third tall back? We already have Carlisle, Roberton, Austin who prefer that role. Surely we need some key defenders who want to defend their man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby steps.
Yes it was, was never coming and wont be coming in the future

Can i pls make a suggestion for this thread?

People need to stipulate if something is a fact or opinion. All these posts keep getting my hopes up only to find they're the posters opinion and have no basis in credible intel.

So by way of example:

Kelly is coming to the Saints for pick 4 and our 2019 1st with gws 2018 1st back *

* i hope

;)

Last edited:

People need to stipulate if something is a fact or opinion. All these posts keep getting my hopes up only to find they're the posters opinion and have no basis in credible intel.

So by way of example:

Kelly is coming to the Saints for pick 4 and our 2019 1st with gws 2018 2nd back *

* i hope
Surely it would be far more efficient to just mark it with an * on the off chance that it's a fact.
You're making a lot of unnecessary work for everybody Kegs!

So by way of example:

Kelly is coming to the Saints for pick 4 and our 2019 1st with gws 2018 2nd back *

* i hope
given its still september consider it all opinion .... there is no facts this time of year .... once the g/f is done and all the teams are done with their exit interviews thats when the facts start coming until then is all hypotheticals even for those inside the club itself

Surely it would be far more efficient to just mark it with an * on the off chance that it's a fact.
You're making a lot of unnecessary work for everybody Kegs!

Feck 'em Luca. It's all about what works for me afterall! ;)

draft picks - 34 Players that could be selected in round 1
if we could a early 2nd round pick would be very good along with a Ppick

Nick Blakey
195cm/80kg
UNSW Bulldogs/Sydney Academy/Allies
27/2/00
Tall forward/midfielder

Riley Bowman
198cm/82kg
Dandenong Stingrays/Vic Country
Ruckman
25/2/00

Zak Butters
181/70kg
Western Jets/Vic Metro
Midfielder
8/9/00

Jack Bytel
187cm/81kg
Calder Cannons/Vic Metro
Midfielder
14/3/00

Jye Caldwell
184cm/78kg
Bendigo Pioneers/Vic Country
Midfielder
28/9/00

Riley Collier-Dawkins
193cm/88kg
Oakleigh Chargers/Vic Metro
Midfielder
3/2/00

Jackson Hately
190cm/81kg
Central District/South Australia
21/10/00
Midfielder

Ian Hill
175cm/76kg
Perth/Western Australia
9/2/00
Small forward

Chayce Jones
180cm/74kg
Launceston/Allies
Midfielder
14/1/00

MAX King
Tall forward, Ht 202cm, Wt 86kg, DOB 7/7/00
Sandringham Dragons/Vic Metro

Ben King
202cm/85kg
Sandringham Dragons/Vic Metro
7/7/00
Tall defender/forward

Jack Lukosius
194cm/82kg
Woodville-West Torrens/South Australia
9/8/00
Tall forward

Isaac Quaynor
182cm/82kg
Oakleigh Chargers/Vic Metro
Defender
15/1/00

Izak Rankine
180cm/76kg
West Adelaide/South Australia
23/4/00
Midfielder/forward

Connor Rozee
185cm/72kg
North Adelaide/South Australia
22/1/00
Midfielder/half-forward

Bailey Smith
185cm/79kg
Sandringham Dragons
7/12/00
Midfielder

Curtis Taylor
186cm/79kg
Calder Cannons/Vic Metro
Midfielder/Half-forward
6/4/00

Tarryn Thomas
189cm/73kg
North Launceston/Tasmania/Allies
25/3/00
Midfielder/forward

Sam Walsh
183cm/68kg
Geelong Falcons/Vic Country
2/7/00
Midfielder

Rhylee West
180cm/80kg
Calder Cannons/Vic Metro
Midfielder
12/7/00

Ned McHenry
Balanced Midfielder (Geelong Falcons/Vic Country)
13/07/2000 | 176cm | 71kg

Xavier Duursma
Balanced Midfielder | Gippsland Power/Vic Country
07/07/2000 | 185cm | 71kg

Mitch Riordan
Inside Midfielder (Dandenong Stingrays/Vic Country)
25/01/2000 | 186cm | 79kg

Liam Stocker
Inside Midfielder (Sandringham Dragons/Vic Metro)
23/01/2000 | 183cm | 83kg

Luke Valente
Balanced Midfielder (Norwood/South Australia)
08/05/2000 | 186cm | 80kg

Zane Barzen
Tall Forward/Inside Midfielder | Murray Bushrangers/Vic Country
29/10/2000 | 193cm | 77kg

Keep an eye on:

• Joseph Ayton-Delaney (Vic Metro)
  • Tom Berry (Vic Country)
  • Luke Foley (Western Australia)
  • Xavier O’Halloran (Vic Metro)
  • Inside midfielder Ben Cardamone
  • midfielder Adrian Kalcovski
  • Defender/Midfielder Kye Quirk
  • forward Cody Hirst

Someone bag Scrimshaw so that his dad comes back and posts more highlights vids of him.
Haha They arent highlights they are full game edits, good and bad. Saves being accused of being biased!! If you need anything just PM me but in the meantime, do you mind if I help people with getting their info correct? :)

Haha They arent highlights they are full game edits, good and bad. Saves being accused of being biased!! If you need anything just PM me but in the meantime, do you mind if I help people with getting their info correct? :)

What have you got Gromma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back