List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same Port player we were discussing last week and said he's no good?
Yup. Richo most him last week. Downhill skier, no good, injury bust, and too old.

Do not get. Along with

Hanners
Menzel
Sheil
Scrimshaw.

Go to the draft.

Pick 3 and the four 50's will rocket us up the charts.

Also we need to trade Steven, Billings Acres and Ross, all for third rounders.

Only then can we win the 2019 flag.

Sorry just visited the Guinness Brewery on Dublin so am a bit pissed.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now worries. All good mate. This condescending and patronising old Kent won't mind at all...until Sheil has a shocker and I'll bag the shit outta him

Are you calling me an ageist? Haha. I'm no spring chicken either bud. I just want to see a Premiership before I pack it in.

Wingard is a gun and, without knowing anything about the draft, I would have no issues moving pick 4 as part of a deal for him (hopefully some other steak knives involved). Started slow but had a great second half of the year and always steamrolls us. Once (if) we bounce back, him and Gresham in the same team would be a thing of beauty.

What's interesting is hanners worked really well when he had Kennedy at his best as that big inside mid working along side him.

We are approaching that with Steele. Plus you add in the burst of Steven plus more time from someone like Clark potentially running through there. It could allow us to have Ross spending more time on the outside where he can use his ball use to better affect. Plus Steven could spend more time forward or on the wing.

Opens up the dynamic somewhat.

Wonder if Hannebery would be good across half back, could play a similar roll to what Lewis and Vince has done at the dees. Hanna’s looks to have lost some pace but maybe not his smarts and kicking skills.

If he comes to us I am sure Richo would go for it. We are the club that believes that you can never have too many half back flankers.

Don’t rule out Gaff fellas ;)

Lethers rn

z9PKNdxJZvik__NrcivfiD5-O2EGItbsbqGHldyH_5sGXbl7dlTD9euyoxnYQmF2yB6wQVlxrU5CGEAU9cq2wgGn5xZPxI7oPNRNpc8UjtRRLsqnY9M6bh_dLgJ5EvaDiBnG8p-moML08ryJBsP23w4=w498-h272-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we are at the stage where if we don't spend that money, we lose it anyway.

At worse, he brings some much needed leadership and experience to the group and helps improve their training standards. Even having someone who is newsworthy and relevant to the media on the list will help off field.

So are you saying if we spend that on Hannebery it’s not going to impact on keeping any of our future stars ( and we will have them) a few years down the line?
Basically, use it or lose it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back