List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were 3% bodyfat? Pics pls
I’m not posting a photo of my rig on a forum full of people I’ve never met, and this isn’t exact proof that I was 3.4% last year. But as you can see 4.4% in January, so clearly around the mark enough to prove I’m not talkin’ smack.
EE7CE1A6-64C8-4D7E-8D08-23F1B207BF98.png

Last edited:
If you were literally trying to sabotage your own future that would be ideal. We should see if they want next years suite of picks for Adam Goodes. That would be time to admit we'd given it a crack but 160 years later we are probably not really suited to Aussie Rules.
Hannebery will be ok , for a 2nd round pick

Hahaha WHAT?!
I’m a big coke advocate but there is no way in any shape or form that it is better for you than Alcohol. And it doesn’t matter what connections you have in Australia, it is never high purity.

The World Health Organisation conducted a review on cocaine in 1995, but it was never released due to a representative from the USA threatening to pull funding if it was published, since it panned their drug policies. It was since surfaced by WikiLeaks in 2009. Some of the pertinent points for this discussion are:

• Generally cocaine users consume a range of other drugs as well. There appears to be very little "pure" cocaine use. Overall, fewer people in participating countries have used cocaine than have used alcohol, tobacco or cannabis. Also, in most countries, cocaine is not the drug associated with the greatest problems.
• Health problem; from the use of legal substances, particularly alcohol and tobacco, are greater than health problems from cocaine use.
• Few experts describe cocaine as invariably harmful to health. Cocaine-related problems are widely perceived to be more common and more severe for intensive, high-dosage users and very rare and much less severe for occasional, low-dosage users.
• A majority of health consequences may not be directly attributed to cocaine use. Cocaine often contributes to or exacerbates the conditions reported, rather than causing them.

For reference, the paper is here:
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/who-unicri-cocaine-project-study-1995.pdf

Parker.. Shiel.. Wingard..

Fmd well at least they're doing something
Okay. Just want to put something "out there". Rumors are Hanebury, Shiel and Wingard? Questions asked how do we get Shiel and Wingard with pick 4? Wingard plays a very similar role to one Jack Billings. Yes Essendope will give pick 10 which we can give to PA for Wingard for JB but I am sure we will ask dildo for more. Shiel becomes next years first. We keep 4 this year! Just sayin.....

and we will pick up Menzel as a free agent ... both cost two parts of stuff all ... both players had the skills but had something holding them back from reaching it fully at Geelong ... Gamble never really fit in and was a blip on the radar for our club .. maybe Menzel will be differant but its got a simalr feel to me ...

Menzel would have been an absolute superstar if his knees didn’t buckle so easily. Even after all the surgeries he’s a very good offensive player... he just sucks defensively.

Gamble was a bit part half forward with a tenth of the talent of Menzel.

I get what you mean though. I still don’t see how Menzel fits a need... especially with the way footy is trending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but just have to correct the broscience here

You can’t convert fat to muscle, just biologically and thermically impossible.

From what I’ve seen in his physique he’s been doing a cleanish bulk since we have drafted him and his body fat would have dropped from 22-23% to about 17-18%.

Once again biologically speaking there’s nothing stopping him from being 11-12% BF, diabetes is a hindrance but as long as his glucose levels is up he can cut to that. I just feels it’s pointless cause being shredded makes literally no difference to biomechanics and stamina.

There would be a marginal difference in agility but new studies are showing the main difference is mentally.
As I said in a different thread for the purposes of this discussion fat is converted to muscle through metabolising fat into energy and using that energy to strengthen muscles. As I also said I'm majoring in physiology with a focus on biochemistry but I'm not particularly interested in attempting to show off on a football forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d want a bit better than that.
If we get Hannebery for a pick 2 , pick 2 might be a rich for Hickey and If we can't get a ruckman , I would keep Hickey and off load Longer.
Another thing Hannebery may never be as good as he was , but bringing him in Armitage will struggle to get a game now - just hope we can find a home for him.

Mids - Steven , Steele , Ross , Hannebery , Dunstan , Acres , Armitage

I’m not posting a photo of my rig on a forum full of people I’ve never met, and this isn’t exact proof that I was 3.4% last year. But as you can see 4.4% in January, so clearly around the mark enough to prove I’m not talkin’ smack.
View attachment 557748

Without wanting to rain on your parade, bioimpedance scans like evolt are poor for accuracy. A DEXA is the gold standard.

Okay. Just want to put something "out there". Rumors are Hanebury, Shiel and Wingard? Questions asked how do we get Shiel and Wingard with pick 4? Wingard plays a very similar role to one Jack Billings. Yes Essendope will give pick 10 which we can give to PA for Wingard for JB but I am sure we will ask dildo for more. Shiel becomes next years first. We keep 4 this year! Just sayin.....

JB for Pick 10 & Laverde is doing the rounds.

Probably just BS though.

JB for Pick 10 & Laverde is doing the rounds.

Probably just BS though.

Not wanting to trade JB personally, but there is no way in hell Dildoro would do that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back