List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not posting a photo of my rig on a forum full of people I’ve never met, and this isn’t exact proof that I was 3.4% last year. But as you can see 4.4% in January, so clearly around the mark enough to prove I’m not talkin’ smack.
View attachment 557748
That's a very detailed chart. How did you get that done?

Not a huge Hannebery fan but what we will realise is he’s the sort of acquisition that makes our other targets sit up and take notice. Nobody wants to be the lone wolf.
I was his biggest fan 4 years ago. Absolutely loved him but he currently isn't even AFL standard they form he has been in. Would be incredible if we got him and it was injury niggles holding hin back and he regains his best form.
Won't hold my breath but I'll pray.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good. Have it from a source is that Billings is not being traded

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was pretty sure he wouldn’t be. He’s very much contracted and besides you don’t improve your list by getting rid of your better players.

I’ve always been a keep JB advocate, don’t want to lose Acres either. Coming to terms with losing Dunstan, especially with the Hannebery acquisition.

Menzel would have been an absolute superstar if his knees didn’t buckle so easily. Even after all the surgeries he’s a very good offensive player... he just sucks defensively.

Gamble was a bit part half forward with a tenth of the talent of Menzel.

I get what you mean though. I still don’t see how Menzel fits a need... especially with the way footy is trending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Richo wants nothing to do with forward half pressure anyway. He wants us to be a back half team so we might as well go after players who can at least kick goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to know what was said in Richardson review on Weller , Newnes and Armitage

34hdz7c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back