List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I caught up with a ladyfriend a little while back who happens to live in a block of apartments in Port Melb..
Can somebody tweet Tricky & let him know he needs to square up with his dealer..
It's starting to smell like Long wants out, why else would a number of clubs show more than a passing interest..
Weller & pick 4 for pick 3..:p
How is it starting to smell like Long wants out?

Because of a shit article shot down by the club and the ramblings of a junkie?

OK

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe burton plays video games too the dirty Kent... straight swap in that case.

Wingard is going to absolutely shred at a club with half a clue, norm smith is a toss-up between him and hickey at this stage.

If someone mentions Menzel, ceglar or Roughead one more time, I'm going to hunt you down and eat your entire family.

and then there's this from an ITK on their board

Ok so here's the 4-1-1. I've had a number of PMs pleading for reasoning. So here goes.
He's the laziest player on the list bar none. He ****s around at training, is always the last to arrive and the first to leave. Never does extra sessions.

He fails to respond to contact from the high performance teams about his appalling body composition. In fact as we speak he is the only player not to check in with their composition this off-season despite repeated attempts at contact.

He locks himself away on Fortnite for away games, bringing his gaming gear with him and sits in his hotel room often alone.

The club have tried desperately to get him to lift his game and he has refused to respond.

He has no interest in achieving premiership success and he has no drive to succeed. A player in it for the lifestyle.

The club have lost patience, they don't want him. This was happening since day 1 of pre-season. His attitude absolutely stinks and his petulance on social media has driven a final wedge.

We've tried everything to accommodate him, and he's given us nothing.

The club understand he will likely succeed at another club but the factors for this will be things the PAFC cannot control.

The players themselves have run out of patience with him, he genuinely doesn't get on with Chad Cornes - reason being Chad has demanded more from him and driven him with the whip and Wingard can't take it.

The official reasoning - "We are here to win premierships, and Chad does not share that desire."

I am fully on the club's side here. It hurts, it burns. It aches. However you all agree you want a club with a spine, you've got one.

Chad Wingard has become damaging to the playing group.

Sounds like the Chad would make a fantastic Australian men's tennis player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"he genuinely doesn't get on with Chad Cornes"

:$
Yeah like that would make him Robinson Crusoe!

Always allow for the unlimited spin a clubs PR can generate
as opposed to a single players recourse which can only be expressed in a tell all
interview or these days by twitter it seems!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back