Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I was close to this and will accept apologies saying that holding for a first and second for Hogan was a mugs move over 2 firsts. :) ..any time now..

But I thought if we had gotten the deal with Brisbane/Collingwood done earlier we could have bargained better for Lobb. I valued Lobb at 500, they got him for 438 value..so i thought it was a loss but they traded to NM for ups
:/ But Hogan pretty good, and sad to actually see Neale go, but Neale for Hogan is ok as long as we get some good foot skills in the draft?

Holy crap at the deals still going on though. Belly will be basking in the glory when he gets back here wont he? Will need to widen the doorframes at Freo HQ.

PTI. Hope this is trolling, you got him for effectively pick 41. You just robbed GWS.

Fwd line looking strong now, does this spell the end for Tabs?

Way overs for a Ruck/Forward in the context of our current list and the other players GWS has moved on for a song, but by all means look at it in the confines of pick value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way overs for a Ruck/Forward in the context of our current list and the other players GWS has moved on for a song, but by all means look at it in the confines of pick value.
Guessing you are referring to the Scully for a song deal? You do realise the Hawks have to take on Scullys current $500k a year salary for the next two years as well as taking on his serious injury. He's not even back running yet, potentially wont until the new year. You can look at the difference between Scully and Lobb but its apples and oranges.

Rory Lobb is a terrific grab. I personally think the best grab of the trade period so far, maybe except for Hawthorn getting Wingard. As a Sydneysider that watches both the Swans and Giants very closely, Lobb played a lot forward when Jeremy Cameron was our suspended and John Patton was injured for most of the year. Has a good kick on him and is a solid set shot at goal. I am assuming he will obviously play a lot of time in the ruck as well.
Much better then getting Hogan to be honest. Well done Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back