Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

freo went ham with the trade offseason, they added players with experience. What I wanted was players from WA who are in east coast clubs who have played 60+ games. 74, 71, 104, born 92-95
who else did I miss , what picks are going to the draft? will ian hill be taken or any of the next gen academy

freo went ham with the trade offseason, they added players with experience. What I wanted was players from WA who are in east coast clubs who have played 60+ games. 74, 71, 104, born 92-95
who else did I miss , what picks are going to the draft? will ian hill be taken or any of the next gen academy

Find out on the next episode of Fremantle's off season 2018

freo website summed it up nicely
Fremantle started the trade period holding first round pick no.6 and fifth round pick no.81 (worth 1751 points on the AFL Draft Value Index) and now have first-round pick no.14, second-round pick no.31 and third-round picks no.43 and 65 at their disposal.

Fremantle’s current hand is worth 2235 points according to the AFL Draft Value Index – equivalent to the value of a no.3 pick.

Think it’s more Kelly’s manager speaking on behalf of Tim when it comes the entire anti-Fremantle propaganda talk, get the real feeling Kelly could do a complete 180 and settle with us if it meant coming back to WA, but 14 and 31 is a large price to pay.

freo website summed it up nicely
Fremantle started the trade period holding first round pick no.6 and fifth round pick no.81 (worth 1751 points on the AFL Draft Value Index) and now have first-round pick no.14, second-round pick no.31 and third-round picks no.43 and 65 at their disposal.

Fremantle’s current hand is worth 2235 points according to the AFL Draft Value Index – equivalent to the value of a no.3 pick.
It was genius, frankly

Does Kelly really 'hate' us or was his manager just being an incompetent flog who only had his sights sets on WC?

Heard about Colyer on the way home... gross. He is a spud. A fast spud, yes. Still a spud.

Kelly I don't have a problem with for pick 14. Suspect he is better than the average pick 14.
I’m sure he is but being 24yo probably helps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it’s more Kelly’s manager speaking on behalf of Tim when it comes the entire anti-Fremantle propaganda talk, get the real feeling Kelly could do a complete 180 and settle with us if it meant coming back to WA, but 14 and 31 is a large price to pay.
I don't get the anti-Freo stuff when Kelly's partner has him on her instagram wearing docker's merch. There's obviously some interesting info we are not privy to.

According to the trade updates stuff available, we have had a further crack at Kelly but it doesn't seem likely. Going after Colyer if Shiel deal goes through to relieve them of cap space. Geelong have asked 20, 22, 2019 first round for Kelly. May get done last minute if WC folds. Big price though to miss out on 3 potentially good players (considering we got Fyfe at 20).

Well considering 14 +30 is over the asking price by Geelong its doesnt fit with the rest of the trade period. It has to be a considered push to try before a trade swap for West Coasts 20 and 22 and change?

But I am confused over the Colyer proposition. What does he add that we already dont have at the cost of new blood unless its for 65?

Well considering 14 +30 is over the asking price by Geelong its doesnt fit with the rest of the trade period. It has to be a considered push to try before a trade swap for West Coasts 20 and 22 and change?

But I am confused over the Colyer proposition. What does he add that we already dont have at the cost of new blood unless its for 65?
I'm ok (indifferent - I don't know too much about him) to see Colyer for a late pick. But I'm curious and rather interested about the next gen academy picks and what other draft targets freo will be looking at

I don't care if it is for pick 150, Colyer is a waste of a list spot. Terrible player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back