2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to say something obvious about the Cats always choking in finals, or their soft outside style that gets found out in finals, or exiting straight sets or some such but I wont.
Poor Cats supporters dont have much else to look up to, apart from the thrill of an easterly blowing from the Werribee sh.it farms it's all meth and dole queue's, let them enjoy their mid season time in the sun.
Richmond make finals 26 goal wind advantage win the toss what do you do?.......

Strange question for someone that's so fearful of facing the Tigers in a final that he preferred his team to lose just so Richmond would spend time out of the 8?
Strange question maybe but did you really enjoy only 5 goals to celebrate for an entire game..?

I was going to say something obvious about the Cats always choking in finals, or their soft outside style that gets found out in finals, or exiting straight sets or some such but I wont.
Poor Cats supporters dont have much else to look up to, apart from the thrill of an easterly blowing from the Werribee sh.it farms it's all meth and dole queue's, let them enjoy their mid season time in the sun.
And yet you did?

If only I wasn't borderline driving down to the hospital from not eating any fibre for 3 weeks I would be in bed right now dreaming over our impending finals campaign.

We win the QF after a convincing margin. Then after that bye we dominate in the prelim. The dream ends after that, as though the Grand Final doesn't matter

If only I wasn't borderline driving down to the hospital from not eating any fibre for 3 weeks I would be in bed right now dreaming over our impending finals campaign.

We win the QF after a convincing margin. Then after that bye we dominate in the prelim. The dream ends after that, as though the Grand Final doesn't matter
I'm just drunk and rewatching the game. I suspect you could feel better than me tomorrow though.

The thing is though once the finals start it's all even for all teams who make up the 8, and quite often the team that finishes on top doesn't win the flag! All you need is a few injuries to key players at the wrong end of the season and if you don't have the depth to cover can come unstuck. Didn't Richmond finish 2 games clear on top last year and we know what happened there. It's a long season and it's never over until the fat lady sings.

Agreed. Would be a massive choke if they lost it from here.

The thing is though once the finals start it's all even for all teams who make up the 8, and quite often the team that finishes on top doesn't win the flag! All you need is a few injuries to key players at the wrong end of the season and if you don't have the depth to cover can come unstuck. Didn't Richmond finish 2 games clear on top last year and we know what happened there. It's a long season and it's never over until the fat lady sings.

Friend. Richmunt did in fact finish on top last year, but you failed to add a vital piece of information. You didn’t mention the fact that Richmunts players have hearts like a split pea. The mighty Cats won’t choke like Richmunt did.

But if it’s a sure thing are you not just goin* to collect the money?

Everyone can see the backpedaling.

This thread is nowhere near as good as your “Handbaggers will win the Premiership” you did in 2013,14,15,16,17,18.

Yep money in the bank for me :D so you're still on for a bet?

I hope you haven't changed your mind since I've been gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I will bet any amount you want that the Handbaggers do not win the 2019 AFL Premiership.

Enough of this “give me odds” shit and don’t try to grandstand and then do another runner.

Take the bet or shut up, that’s 3 times I have asked now.

If you try to twist it to make out I am the one trying to Squibb the bet, you will be put on ignore.

Last edited:
Ok I will bet any amount you want that the Handbaggers do not win the 2019 AFL Premiership.

Enough of this “give me odds” s**t and don’t try to grandstand and then do another runner.

If you try to twist it to make out I am the one trying to Squibb the bet, you will be put on ignore.
Polly is clearly in need of a cracker....or a snickers

I know that finals are still 3 months away but I'm prepared to call this premiership race already.

I've seen enough :thumbsu:
Absolutely.

This thread seems remarkably similar to the

Handbaggers will be Premiers in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 thread you did.
Terms and conditions please.
I will bet you what ever you want money wise, that the Handbagger will not win the Flag.

Deal?
I'd prefer signature/avatar bet to be honest as I'd be keen to own your signature/avatar :D
Yea na, not into those kiddy bets.

Let’s have a real one, I am happy to let’s mods have bank account details ect ect and any amount you care to bet.

After all it’s money in the bank for you as you have already said it’s a Handbaggers Premiership in 2019.

Mind you, the same thing was said by yourself in 2013,14,15,16,17,18.

So put up or shut up.

After all this is by far the best Handbagger team since the sensational 2008 team. :thumbsu:

Enough of this “give me odds” s**t and don’t try to grandstand and then do another runner.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty.

06b847331feee36884c0dd1e5b2d55d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

How the hell did the wheels manage to fall off the Handbagger bandwagon when they have stuff all injuries to speak of? They're playing like shit with close to the most settled list in the competition... is it all mental or have they been figured out by opposition coaches during the bye?

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back