2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell did the wheels manage to fall off the Handbagger bandwagon when they have stuff all injuries to speak of? They're playing like s**t with close to the most settled list in the competition... is it all mental or have they been figured out by opposition coaches during the bye?
Only thing they've excelled in is accurate kicking, as this and their average recruits like Rohan etc come back to Earth from the temporary high they've been on, the club is gradually slipping back to being as soft as always.

Lack of sleep worrying about the looming finals encounter with Richmond is of course taking it's toll as well, it's enough fear to turn a player grey over night.
downloadfile-5.jpg

Only thing they've excelled in is accurate kicking, as this and their average recruits like Rohan etc come back to Earth from the temporary high they've been on, the club is gradually slipping back to being as soft as always.

Lack of sleep worrying about the looming finals encounter with Richmond is of course taking it's toll as well, it's enough fear to turn a player grey over night.
View attachment 712927
Geez you can tell from that image Danger won't stop being an annoying mouthy prick when he starts getting grey hairs, if anything he'll be worse.

Fancy saying you've seen enough in June.
Peaked too early thanks to Chris Scott he even said 'there's a chance we could have been 0-7' after they were 6-1.
I don’t understand your thinking/deciphering here.
Please explain.

Fancy saying you've seen enough in June.
Peaked too early thanks to Chris Scott he even said 'there's a chance we could have been 0-7' after they were 6-1.

lol who else is going to beat us. We simply need to bring our best into finals and we win a flag. The club is currently focusing on itself and our remaining draw against bottom opposition that won't be in contention doesn't matter

lol who else is going to beat us. We simply need to bring our best into finals and we win a flag. The club is currently focusing on itself and our remaining draw against bottom opposition that won't be in contention doesn't matter

Geelong won't win the flag.
Since this thread already has bets involved, if you're confident, I'm happy to have a wager with you regarding Geelong winning the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong won't win the flag.
Since this thread already has bets involved, if you're confident, I'm happy to have a wager with you regarding Geelong winning the flag.

That's a pretty uneven bet. There's a slight chance we could beat ourselves and not prepare for finals properly, and some spud team will pick it like the last few years.

But I'm more than happy to bet you Geelong will win another AFL premiership before Richmond

Ok I will bet any amount you want that the Handbaggers do not win the 2019 AFL Premiership.

Enough of this “give me odds” s**t and don’t try to grandstand and then do another runner.

Take the bet or shut up, that’s 3 times I have asked now.

If you try to twist it to make out I am the one trying to Squibb the bet, you will be put on ignore.

I bet you $50,000 that we win the flag.

The only question is will you be able to pay me the money when we win the premiership?

If that's too much money for you then let me know.

If only I wasn't borderline driving down to the hospital from not eating any fibre for 3 weeks I would be in bed right now dreaming over our impending finals campaign.

We win the QF after a convincing margin. Then after that bye we dominate in the prelim. The dream ends after that, as though the Grand Final doesn't matter
That sounds like the sort of dream Collingwood supporters have.

I bet you $50,000 that we win the flag.

The only question is will you be able to pay me the money when we win the premiership?

If that's too much money for you then let me know.
I wouldn’t expect an answer anytime soon. Now that the mayblooms season is abruptly over we won’t see the parrot until April or May next year, but only if they notch a win that early in 2020. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 AFL Premiers - Geelong Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back