Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade agreed:

Dspeed gives: Myles Garrett, 2020 2nd rounder (Dspeed), 2020 3rd rounder (Dspeed), 2020 4th rounder (Dspeed), pick 43, pick 55 and pick 67

for

GG gives: 2020 1st rounder (GG), 2020 3rd rounder (GG) and 61

So dspeed gets No. 1 next year for garbage (in one of the weakest drafts)? Nice work dspeed

That may have been even cheaper than what he gave me for Barkley.

So dspeed gets No. 1 next year for garbage (in one of the weakest drafts)? Nice work dspeed

That may have been even cheaper than what he gave me for Barkley.
lol you gave up 13 and 20 one year for 1 and 13 the next, no one will ever trump that deal

Not sure what you get grumpy, everyone knows it’s up for the grabs and yet people clearly don’t try

lol you gave up 13 and 20 one year for 1 and 13 the next, no one will ever trump that deal

Not sure what you get grumpy, everyone knows it’s up for the grabs and yet people clearly don’t try
Gg never seems to offer the money can't buy deals to everyone though. He has his favourites.

Ease up princess, wasn’t having a go. Just highlighting gg’s cluelessness.

Don’t agree, just need to persist, he starts with deals like Wilkins and Dissly for 1.02
That is.usually where mine sit. Never been able to push past the guff offers

Trade agreed:

Dspeed gives: Myles Garrett, 2020 2nd rounder (Dspeed), 2020 3rd rounder (Dspeed), 2020 4th rounder (Dspeed), pick 43, pick 55 and pick 67

for

GG gives: 2020 1st rounder (GG), 2020 3rd rounder (GG) and 61
GG is the weird friend who will turn down a clearly balanced offer and then turn around and offer this (not that it’s happened this year)

It’s why you love him though... and gives you a second team to root for just to get the better of dspeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did the league want to rearrange the divisions or not?

have to vote on it, need 7/12 agreeing to get it done, and then would need Dagless and drd23 to suggest possible changes, as theyre the most objective
Who made me the arbiter of balance?!?!

Isn’t the general idea of just changing divisions the hope that you get put in a div with weaker teams?

did the league want to rearrange the divisions or not?

have to vote on it, need 7/12 agreeing to get it done, and then would need Dagless and drd23 to suggest possible changes, as theyre the most objective
Absolutely not given I have already just traded for two first rounders which would be impacted by a potential change, particularly PBs

Who made me the arbiter of balance?!?!

Isn’t the general idea of just changing divisions the hope that you get put in a div with weaker teams?
i did. i value your input like drd on such matters.

as for div changes, this was talked about last year and the year before and more people said NO because things even up over time

but im happy to change, this league needs a few changes to rules to liven it up a little.
.....like.....letting me make a few changes to IDP scoring as well

Absolutely not given I have already just traded for two first rounders which would be impacted by a potential change, particularly PBs
This mostly.

Wouldn’t mind voting on changes next season, not this.

i did. i value your input like drd on such matters.

as for div changes, this was talked about last year and the year before and more people said NO because things even up over time

but im happy to change, this league needs a few changes to rules to liven it up a little.
.....like.....letting me make a few changes to IDP scoring as well
lol also No to IDP changes given I’ve just taken a QB early based on the setup AND trades away two solid IDP starters

You can’t start these talks mid draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back