List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

The latest rumour is that Brad Crouch asked Suns if they would be also interested in Matt. Crows fans are going crazy. This trade season is nuts. I am actually starting to believe that we may have a chance to get Brad.

The latest rumour is that Brad Crouch asked Suns if they would be also interested in Matt. Crows fans are going crazy. This trade season is nuts. I am actually starting to believe that we may have a chance to get Brad.

The way he answered the SA media at the airport a week or so ago was a dead giveaway for me that he was leaving was very evasive in his answer. Great sign for us if this is true!

We have ample trade ammo to get both Crouch brothers.

I would love them although not all Suns fans would agree.

It’s just whether the new Crows footy regime (if and when installed) want a fresh rebuild of its list... they certainly need it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would do our mid first compo and next years first for the crouch brothers. They can get stuffed at Pick 1 and 2 though

Pick 1 and 2 is untradable. Clubs shouldn't even bother asking.

I don’t want our midfield to turn into Adelaide’s midfield, their big issue was an abundance of inside mids which is our issue.

I can see where your coming from, but for me 2 x Crouch pushes guys like Miles and possibly even Miller out of the best 22... it’s an upgrade on our current inside mids.

I dunno. I just see them as 2 quality best 22 players. Hard to pass up if they actually want to come to our club.

Rowell and Anderson will likely be amazing mids, but we will be fingers crossed for the next 2yrs hoping the re-sign.

I can categorically guarantee you 1 & 2 will not be traded for the Crouch brothers or anyone. They are getting Rowell and Anderson which was an unwritten agreement between the Club and the AFL in the PP negotiations. GUARANTEE THAT.

THANK YOU!!!! What a relief.

I can categorically guarantee you 1 & 2 will not be traded for the Crouch brothers or anyone. They are getting Rowell and Anderson which was an unwritten agreement between the Club and the AFL in the PP negotiations. GUARANTEE THAT.
I agree. Even though Mark Evans basically invited clubs to ask the question. But I can't see any way they would trade either of those two.

Wow football can be exciting.
And we haven’t even played a game yet.
Going to the gym after work (in BRISBANE) and just happen to have put in my suns singlet in the car. Good omen. Hope I don’t cop any spray!

Not a zero percent chance that Rowell will be better than crouch next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back