Game Day Round 3 & 14 - vs The Bye (Catch All Chat Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what is giving me hope.

this rumor is either false or blown way out of proportion, or…. We are really irrelevant in the eyes of the media.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

42c96e7fa506cb7bb96ffed3b34925c6.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Okay. This is good news. My mate said he looked pretty flat. So hopefully it’s what Edmonds is saying

For sure. I’d take him out for 6-8 rather than an acl. Give Jedd a chance with Reed

It’s too early for Jed and Read to be our two key forwards with Luko. That is just not enough experience.

The reality is that the season is still very much alive, even without King, and we should not be going into development mode at all.

Unfortunately, it might be Day with Read/Walter alternating different weeks.

Or go smaller with Rosas and Johnston types, or use medium forwards like Swallow or Farrar.

But we have to be picking to win. We cannot capitulate and blame it on King being absent.

Hopefully the news on King is positive, but season is still on.

Best outcome we could’ve hoped for in the circumstances. Give him a week and flight to Perth off (can’t see us getting close to them over there) and hope his confidence in the knee hasn’t taken too much of a hit and he comes out firing against the pies at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s too early for Jed and Read to be our two key forwards with Luko. That is just not enough experience.

The reality is that the season is still very much alive, even without King, and we should not be going into development mode at all.

Unfortunately, it might be Day with Read/Walter alternating different weeks.

Or go smaller with Rosas and Johnston types, or use medium forwards like Swallow or Farrar.

But we have to be picking to win. We cannot capitulate and blame it on King being absent.

Hopefully the news on King is positive, but season is still on.
Common, Day was more than serviceable this year in 2 games he played 😂 . Day averages double goals compared to Walter ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back