Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

the good news is it's only 2pm-4pm (just 2 hours, not 3) haha if these twitter accounts (https://twitter.com/AFLMembership & https://twitter.com/Ticketek_AU) don't tell us that the AFL Members area is "allocation exhausted" befre 4pm we're in with a shot! :)

I wouldn't be getting your hopes up-- the AFL Silver Waitlist member thread on the mainboard is suggesting that the AFL members is already selling tickets in Q25. That would suggest there's only a few bays left in the AFL section.

Can people please add the priority group you were a part of when you get tickets?
As a priority 3, I'd like to know what chance I have as I see you lucky ones score

I wouldn't be getting your hopes up-- the AFL Silver Waitlist member thread on the mainboard is suggesting that the AFL members is already selling tickets in Q25. That would suggest there's only a few bays left in the AFL section.
It was always a long shot. Hawks silver members got very few in 2014, but all got tickets in 2015. By the third or fourth GF we should be able to get some...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 1 AFL completely gone. I loaded up 3 devices into Ticketek at about 1:20pm and the first didn't get in until about 2:10. Took best available which was level 4 middle, was hoping to do better (last time level 1 undercover was unbelievable). So I waited for another device to get in. When it did it kept saying level 1 undercover were completely gone and best available were level 4 back. Beggars can't be choosers, just happy to be there. Middle level 4 it is!!

I’ve had 396 taken off my card but no email and nothing in my order history on Ticketek...anyone shed any light?

Sounds standard.
For a brief time last night we could see the actual seats in order history but now it's back to what you're experiencing. Money off the card and nothing in history.
Sounds like you got a ticket!

Edit: if you're talking about Richmond members ballet and not afl members

my expectations are the live site at PRO which was excellent in 2017 anyway; will be just stoked if there's any chance at all for Silver AFL Members.

I think it's randomly allocated like all other ticketek rubbish, so I'm not worried about that sort of information. Any AFL members section ticket is great for a GF :)

Last edited:
Still desperately trying to source tickets - unfortunately the corporate package offered was just too expensive for this poor campaigner :huh:

No idea how I did it, but I got in at 1:53 and was able to select the category and everything else, and was then able click pay as soon as the clock hot 2.

Had about 12 devices going across 3 people.

How the punt road viewing work? Is it limited per membership or anything like that? I got a grand final ticket for one of my memberships but probably prefer to go punt road with my family than the grand final by myself. I only really wanted to go once in my life and got to in 2017 so now not fussed. But if I can only get 1 or 2 tickets to Punt Rd probably prefer to to to the game. What was people's experiences 2017?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back