Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, after 2 tickets for the big dance! Missed out on the ballot in 2017 but had a contact come through and say he had 2 tickets $1500 each with food and drink package. He then sold them to a higher bidder just after I was told they were mine. In that time I had booked flights and accomo and had to watch the game at Punt road. Travelling from QLD I don't want to spend $3k for flights/accomo etc to watch it on a tv again! Especially after wedding/honeymoon/house renos have really chewed through the bank.

If there are any kind people out there that can look after this lifelong passionate tiger and his wife we would be forever greatful.

I have one category 5 seat that I am looking to swap with someone who has a category 1-4 seat that they want to downgrade from.

PM if interested.

***I am not looking to get rid of my ticket. I will be using it if I can’t find a swap.***

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back