Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

just wondering, why were people lining up outside ticketek for days? didnt they register for the ballot?
do they line up to buy tickets right from the tickettek venue

Bit of a rookie question.

I normally select 'print at home ticket', but accidentally selected 'venue/pre paid outlet'. I'm assuming I can go into any ticketek outlet and show them the confirmation email and then they'll hand over the tickets? Or do I pick them up from the G on Saturday?

No way that could be cat 7. You must be stoked!!!
I can only think it's because I'll be looking through floggers and flags (not that I care!)

Behind goals at both ends are cat 7.

Last edited:

I normally select 'print at home ticket', but accidentally selected 'venue/pre paid outlet'. I'm assuming I can go into any ticketek outlet and show them the confirmation email and then they'll hand over the tickets? Or do I pick them up from the G on Saturday?

Pretty sure you can’t print grand final tickets at home.
Otherwise it would be open slather with fraudulent tickets and scalping.

It’s for the best that you go to an outlet to pick them up.

Row GG Olympic Stand. Absolutely stoked I’m going...but never sat that far back at the G! Higher than Ozzie Osbourne. Can you see anything from up there?
In 2017 my mum and I sat in the 2nd back row of the Olympic stand, I was worried it would be like looking at a postage stamp, but it's actually not too far away from the action. Once the game starts you forget where you're sitting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GF you have to collect ticket they don’t let you print at home or use mobile ticket

I downloaded mine, which was weird, i thought you couldn't do it. But i'll be getting them from an outlet anyway.
I think they stuffed up again, I had the option before but it’s not there anymore.
Anybody who has printed I’d suggest picking up your ticket anyway to avoid issue on Saturday

Either pick them up from Ticketek or the G, you'll need your ID, credit card and confirmation email.

You go to a Ticketek outlet show I’d and your Visa card and that’s it

if There’s any rich campaigners here there are still packages avail online , cat 1 ticket and lunch and party , 4 k .
Ive got the money, im just not sure if 4k is worth it! I thought I had tickets lined up cheaper but the guy who's selling them not giving me a straight answer....jerk! Such a big decision! 😣

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back