Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

How the punt road viewing work? Is it limited per membership or anything like that? I got a grand final ticket for one of my memberships but probably prefer to go punt road with my family than the grand final by myself. I only really wanted to go once in my life and got to in 2017 so now not fussed. But if I can only get 1 or 2 tickets to Punt Rd probably prefer to to to the game. What was people's experiences 2017?

Hey mate would you be selling your ticket if you don't go?

I was a punt road in 2017

It was unreal you can get a family pass with each membership

I really want to go to grand Grand final if possible

How the punt road viewing work? Is it limited per membership or anything like that? I got a grand final ticket for one of my memberships but probably prefer to go punt road with my family than the grand final by myself. I only really wanted to go once in my life and got to in 2017 so now not fussed. But if I can only get 1 or 2 tickets to Punt Rd probably prefer to to to the game. What was people's experiences 2017?
There's a few screens on the high points on the MCG side of the ground. The entire grassed area is for seating and the view is fine as long as everybody sits down. Can bring chairs etc. Food and drinks and toilets are smattered around the railway station side of the ground behind the "seating" area.

would be happy to buy your ticket as a single seat if you're selling

Help please- i have money taken out from account, gold member in ballot. When do i buy my ticket?. Order history only has ballot entry
If they’ve taken money from your account you don’t do anything it means you have a ticket, it’s not like other finals next step is you get a email probably tomorrow detailing how to pick up your ticket

Is AFL Members going to be full of Tigers or is it going to be neutrals?

Hey mate would you be selling your ticket if you don't go?

I was a punt road in 2017

It was unreal you can get a family pass with each membership

I really want to go to grand Grand final if possible

I've got a mate who's called dibs on it if I don't go sorry and for those messaging. Opened a can of worms there accidentally. :S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have a spare GF ticket available please send me a message, happy to negotiate a price with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has two spare tickets for my brother and I shoot me a PM. Would love the opportunity to go!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey guys, put me down as another in need of a ticket after missing out on the ballot.

Just need the one. Would mean the world to me if I could go :thumbsu:

So just checked my ticketek account. Tickets are back on there with the option to print at home or download to mobile ticket but no money taken out of account. Ticketek must be run by the Labor party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back