Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like there might be a secondary member sale if any GWS tickets become available.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/grand-final-information

Secondary Grand Final ticket on-sale:
Eligible Club members who were unsuccessful in the ballot or did not register will have the opportunity in a potential secondary on-sale, should there be remaining tickets at the completion of the GIANTS ballot.

The secondary on-sale is open to eligible Club members on Tuesday, September 24 via Ticketek (pending ticket availability), from 11:00am - 1:00pm.

Please note, this is not a ballot system and will work as a normal on-sale via Ticketek. To have the best chance in securing ticket/s, eligible Club members will need:

1. Your Ticketek login details
2. Your 12-digit membership barcode (found on the back of your membership card). If you are purchasing for friends and family, please have their 12-digit barcode number ready too.
Members wishing to sit together must register their group in one transaction using one credit card. There is a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction.

Availability of tickets, including the category of seating, is solely dependent on the amount of remaining tickets (currently TBC). For access to secure a Grand Final ticket, you must login to Ticketek or call Ticketek on 132 849 between 3-5pm AEST, Tuesday September 24. Under no circumstance are tickets sold through the Club.
Please note, there are no junior ticket prices available for the 2019 AFL Grand Final. If you wish to buy a ticket for a junior, please buy a concession ticket.
Tickets will be allocated via ballot on a next best available basis, and therefore members can receive a Category 1-7 Reserved Seat, Restricted View seat or Standing Room ticket.

Looks like there might be a secondary member sale if any GWS tickets become available.

Eligible Club members who were unsuccessful in the ballot or did not register will have the opportunity in a potential secondary on-sale, should there be remaining tickets at the completion of the GIANTS ballot.

The secondary on-sale is open to eligible Club members on Tuesday, September 24 via Ticketek (pending ticket availability), from 11:00am - 1:00pm.

Please note, this is not a ballot system and will work as a normal on-sale via Ticketek. To have the best chance in securing ticket/s, eligible Club members will need:

2. Your 12-digit membership barcode (found on the back of your membership card). If you are purchasing for friends and family, please have their 12-digit barcode number ready too.
Members wishing to sit together must register their group in one transaction using one credit card. There is a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction.

Availability of tickets, including the category of seating, is solely dependent on the amount of remaining tickets (currently TBC). For access to secure a Grand Final ticket, you must login to Ticketek or call Ticketek on 132 849 between 3-5pm AEST, Tuesday September 24. Under no circumstance are tickets sold through the Club.
Please note, there are no junior ticket prices available for the 2019 AFL Grand Final. If you wish to buy a ticket for a junior, please buy a concession ticket.
Tickets will be allocated via ballot on a next best available basis, and therefore members can receive a Category 1-7 Reserved Seat, Restricted View seat or Standing Room ticket.
So ...I am confused. It clearly states it will be normal ticketek on sale process and then contradicts this by stating it is a ballot system. Wtf....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f**ken rubbish they aren't using the existing ballot

So is it 11-1 or 3-5 lol.

Question - looks like the option to print the GF tickets has disappeared now - worth risking a printed ticket or just double down and go to a box office anyway? 🧐

Theres another corporate ticket similar to that one i mentioned for 3k on one of the ticket sellers sites so over 1 k cheaper.
You wouldn't believe it, but just after I posted, a friend called up offering me a ticket!!!!! 😁😁😁

I'M GOING TO THE GRANNY! 🤩
I'm so bloody excited....don't know how I'm gonna sleep for the next week!!!! 😳

You wouldn't believe it, but just after I posted, a friend called up offering me a ticket!!!!! 😁😁😁

I'M GOING TO THE GRANNY! 🤩
I'm so bloody excited....don't know how I'm gonna sleep for the next week!!!! 😳

Congratulations. 2017 was one of the best days of my life I hope you get to experience a victory too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back