Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

After spwnding the day trying to get a tickwt I have pretty much given up and resigned myself to the fact I won't be going...sigh. the only option I have is a mate of mine who is an mcc member has offered to get me a pass out so I can go in at half time...not even sure if that would work...

I wouldn't risk the printed ticket personally. Here are the list of ticketek outlets in the CBD

MELBOURNE CITY
AgencyAddressOpening Hours
Melbourne CBDHead Office Agency
225 Exhibition St
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Sat 10am-2pm
Melbourne CBDAthenaeum Theatre
188 Collins Street, Melbourne
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Sat 10am-4pm
Melbourne ParkMelbourne Arena, Olympic BoulevardMon-Fri 9am-5pm

My sister and brother in-law have 2 corporate packages still available. They paid $2350 for them per person. It's the AFLPA function at Metropolis. They're selling them at Face Value. 3 course lunch and booze package included pre-game.

After spwnding the day trying to get a tickwt I have pretty much given up and resigned myself to the fact I won't be going...sigh. the only option I have is a mate of mine who is an mcc member has offered to get me a pass out so I can go in at half time...not even sure if that would work...

won't work mate

My sister and brother in-law have 2 corporate packages still available. They paid $2350 for them per person. It's the AFLPA function at Metropolis. They're selling them at Face Value. 3 course lunch and booze package included pre-game.

If I had the cash I'd take it that sounds like a pretty bloody good deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 Web Header GRAND FINAL TICKETS.png

FAQs:

How do I know if I have been successful in obtaining a Grand Final ticket?
Members who are successful in obtaining a 2019 AFL Toyota Grand Final ticket will be automatically charged for ticket/s from Saturday, September 21.
Successful and unsuccessful members will be notified via email by Ticketek and the Club once ticket allocations are complete on Monday, September 23.

I was successful in the ballot but want to change my seating allocation, can I do this?
The allocation of Grand Final tickets is an electronic, randomised process run through Ticketek. Seating allocation is done on a 'next best available' system and under no circumstance can seats be exchanged or transferred. Please refer to your confirmation email from Ticketek for further details.
Successful and unsuccessful members are notified by posting registration account numbers on the Richmond Football Club website and Ticketek once ticket allocations are complete.

I am unsure if I was successful in the ballot, is there somewhere I can check?
At the conclusion of the ballot allocation on Monday, September 23, eligible Club members can check whether they were successful or unsuccessful in the ballot here: https://ticketek.com.au/aflballot
Your Ticketek Customer ID can be found on your purchase confirmation email sent from Ticketek upon registering in the Grand Final ticket ballot. If you did not receive this email, please call Ticketek on 132 849.

Ticketek conf.PNG

I was unsuccessful in the Grand Final ticket ballot, what are my options?
Should any remaining tickets become available Richmond Football Club in accordance with the AFL communicate this accordingly.
Under no circumstance does Richmond Football Club sell or distribute any Grand Final tickets directly.

Will there be any public on-sale for the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final?
No, there will not be any public tickets available for the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final.

I was successful in obtaining a Grand Final ticket, how do I collect my ticket/s?
Members who were successful in the ballot will be able to collect their tickets from all Victorian Ticketek agencies and City Box Office designated agencies outside Victoria from 9:00am AEST Tuesday, September 24. For a list of Ticketek agencies, please click here.
Tickets can also be collected from the Ticketek box office at the MCG (Gate 3B) on Grand Final day.
Please note that the credit card holder must collect ticket/s and present the following:
- Valid photo identification
- The credit card used to purchase ticket/s
- Ticketek account number

Secondary Grand Final ticket sale
Eligible Club members who were unsuccessful in the ballot or did not register may have the opportunity in a potential secondary on-sale, should there be remaining tickets at the completion of the GIANTS ballot.

The secondary on-sale is open to eligible Club members on Tuesday, September 24 via Ticketek
Please note - Strictly pending ticket availability.

The on-sale times are:

11am-1pm: Any unsuccessful ballot Richmond members (those who registered but missed out on a ticket)

12pm-1pm: Any remaining eligible Richmond members in Priority Groups 1-3 who did not register in the ballot

Priority 1:
2019 Premiership Circle - Great Southern Stand, Ponsford, Olympic (excluding Premiership Circle Provisional members), Maurice Rioli Club (Provisional, Tier 2, Tier 1) 3121, Club XI and Yellow & Black members.

Priority 2:
All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members

Priority 3:
All Gold 10-24 years consecutive members

Please note, this is not a ballot system and will work as a normal on-sale via Ticketek. To have the best chance in securing ticket/s, eligible Club members will need:

1. Your Ticketek login details
2. Your 12-digit membership barcode (found on the back of your membership card). If you are purchasing for friends and family, please have their 12-digit barcode number ready too.
Members wishing to sit together must register their group in one transaction using one credit card. There is a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction.

Availability of tickets, including the category of seating, is solely dependent on the amount of remaining tickets (currently TBC). For access to secure a Grand Final ticket, you must login to Ticketek or call Ticketek on 132 849 between 3-5pm AEST, Tuesday September 24. Under no circumstance are tickets sold through the Club.
Please note, there are no junior ticket prices available for the 2019 AFL Grand Final. If you wish to buy a ticket for a junior, please buy a concession ticket.
Tickets will be allocated via ballot on a next best available basis, and therefore members can receive a Category 1-7 Reserved Seat, Restricted View seat or Standing Room ticket.

Last edited:
Anyone know what Id is required to collect tickets? If I get a mates GWS barcode to get a ticket tomorrow, can I pay by my credit card and just show that to collect?
The email I got said this:

Please note that only the credit card holder that registered may collect the tickets and must present photo ID, the credit card used to purchase the tickets and the Ticketek Account Number.

hello all,

I have a left field questions I'm hoping someone can answer for me.

I have a standing room ticket for M8. Does anyone know if these standing bays are checked upon entry? I'm wanting to go with some mates but we aren't going to be able to sit together so hoping to swap seated tickets for standing bay tickets

Any answers are appreciated!

hello all,

I have a left field questions I'm hoping someone can answer for me.

I have a standing room ticket for M8. Does anyone know if these standing bays are checked upon entry? I'm wanting to go with some mates but we aren't going to be able to sit together so hoping to swap seated tickets for standing bay tickets

Any answers are appreciated!

The Bays are only allocated to count tickets sold. You can stand in whatever bay number you please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back