Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the work...just hate the pay...I normally don't care too much. Only with things like this where unfortunately if you miss out you have to pay a fortune to get a ticket....

Same here. Love the job and hate the pay. 2017 I missed out and was offered a ticket for $1400 but just didn’t have the cash to spare at the time.

Tickets back up and able to print. Normally it's just venue collection

Lol wot, i would be exceptionally wary of buying a printed gf ticket off someone if people are looking at buying

Same here. Love the job and hate the pay. 2017 I missed out and was offered a ticket for $1400 but just didn’t have the cash to spare at the time.
Stoked for you that you got a ticket..have a great time. I was lucky to get In To 2017 with a mates mcc pass...he has offered to try to get me in this year but not sure at this point...fingers crossed...

I love the work...just hate the pay...I normally don't care too much. Only with things like this where unfortunately if you miss out you have to pay a fortune to get a ticket....
I hear ya.
22 year member 5 year afl member and Missed out so have just agreed to pay $1k so I can take my son with me after a wretched year financially. However after so so long in the wilderness we don’t know if we will get another chance to see us win another flag.

After spwnding the day trying to get a tickwt I have pretty much given up and resigned myself to the fact I won't be going...sigh. the only option I have is a mate of mine who is an mcc member has offered to get me a pass out so I can go in at half time...not even sure if that would work...

Pass outs work by scanning your MCC card, which they'd need to use to get back in; so you can't pass out and gain an extra ticket.

hello all,

I have a left field questions I'm hoping someone can answer for me.

I have a standing room ticket for M8. Does anyone know if these standing bays are checked upon entry? I'm wanting to go with some mates but we aren't going to be able to sit together so hoping to swap seated tickets for standing bay tickets

Any answers are appreciated!

I was standing room in 2017, nobody checked tix. We stood in a different bay to what we were ticketed and was fine.

Have 3 standing tickets again this year and am looking to upgrade to seats if that helps at all?

Pretty sure my mate is offering to go out at half time and let me have his pass out and mcc card to see the end of the game...Bloody nice gesture...

Nice gesture indeed , but they do spot checks on memberships mate and if you get stopped with his card he we lose his membership . Not saying you will get checked but there is a small chance .

Nice gesture indeed , but they do spot checks on memberships mate and if you get stopped with his card he we lose his membership . Not saying you will get checked but there is a small chance .
Yeah. That is my.issue. I would hate for something like that to happen so probably won't do it as he is a ripping fella and it would suck for him to cop it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. That is my.issue. I would hate for something like that to happen so probably won't do it as he is a ripping fella and it would suck for him to cop it...

What I would do is go in and soon as you do either turn left and go through the gate barriers into general public area and go stand around bay 51 or head towards punt road end and watch somewhere there . That way your out of mcc area and no chance of getting stopped .

I hear ya.
22 year member 5 year afl member and Missed out so have just agreed to pay $1k so I can take my son with me after a wretched year financially. However after so so long in the wilderness we don’t know if we will get another chance to see us win another flag.
Stoked for you mate. I hope you both have an awesome day!

Pretty sure my mate is offering to go out at half time and let me have his pass out and mcc card to see the end of the game...Bloody nice gesture...
Just to be sure, you're talking about a pass out to outside the stadium, not outside the MCC to public parts of the stadium?

Passing out to public parts of the 'G, you get a paper pass out ticket; but you'd already need to be in the 'G for that.
Passing out to outside the 'G, they scan your MCC membership card.

He'd pass out, give you his MCC membership card, then you'd just scan in as normal. Of course, he'd lose his membership if caught... but the chance of that happening is pretty slim. It's photo ID, but I've never seen anybody pulled up for it.

so how many fans will we have at the game now that we are playing plastic minnows ?

is there a chance of 60 or 70k tigers fans cos if there is it could be the most one sided gf crowd in a long time .

Bit of a long shot.. and without trying to sound like an ass.. but if anyone that got a ticket in the ballot and got a category 1-3 and may not be in a viable cash position for whatever reason for that seat but had to take it because of the luck of the draw in the ballot would like to swap for a standing only ticket or a category 5 ticket in Q15 and have me pay you the difference pm me. Cheers

Last edited:
Just to be sure, you're talking about a pass out to outside the stadium, not outside the MCC to public parts of the stadium?

Passing out to public parts of the 'G, you get a paper pass out ticket; but you'd already need to be in the 'G for that.
Passing out to outside the 'G, they scan your MCC membership card.

He'd pass out, give you his MCC membership card, then you'd just scan in as normal. Of course, he'd lose his membership if caught... but the chance of that happening is pretty slim. It's photo ID, but I've never seen anybody pulled up for it.
Yep he wants to pagive me his card...
19 years member and miss out on ballot.. Devastated.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Luckily you will have a second chance on Tuesday...

I can't believe it. I'm 46 years old and finally going to my first grand final. couldn't get tickets in '17 but got a ticket for me and my soon to be teenager son who turns 13 three days after the granny.
Since last year I've been into an old cricket mate of mine who's a gold AFL member and he's come through organising us tickets right on the wing level 4 about a third of the way back.
Absolutely stoked with this viewpoint and can't believe it's finally happening. $600 each ticket (yeah there's a bit of gravy on that but they sell them to pay for their memberships each year) and I didn't have to ring or queue up.
Gonna make the most of the day with a posse of friends and relatives who are either going to the game or Punt Road (which is what we did in '17 and that was brilliant) ...
Would love to organise a table at a pub or even just do the barbecues outside the club rooms if we're allowed to drink beers...
Any suggestions on how to get a table at a great pub like the London would be most appreciated. Happy to go elsewhere of course. Just want it to be bloody brilliant.

Can't Farken believe it's happening...

Yep he wants to pagive me his card...

Luckily you will have a second chance on Tuesday...
2nd chance? Tuesday? What's this??
I was about to ask is this the place where we come and beg or pray for a ticket??

2nd chance? Tuesday? What's this??
I was about to ask is this the place where we come and beg or pray for a ticket??

Secondary Grand Final ticket sale
Eligible Club members who were unsuccessful in the ballot or did not register may have the opportunity in a potential secondary on-sale, should there be remaining tickets at the completion of the GIANTS ballot

The on-sale times are:

11am-1pm (Tuesday): Any unsuccessful ballot Richmond members (those who registered but missed out on a ticket)
12pm-1pm (Tuesday): Any remaining eligible Richmond members in Priority Groups 1-3 who did not register in the ballot.

Good luck

Secondary Grand Final ticket sale
Eligible Club members who were unsuccessful in the ballot or did not register may have the opportunity in a potential secondary on-sale, should there be remaining tickets at the completion of the GIANTS ballot

The on-sale times are:

11am-1pm (Tuesday): Any unsuccessful ballot Richmond members (those who registered but missed out on a ticket)
12pm-1pm (Tuesday): Any remaining eligible Richmond members in Priority Groups 1-3 who did not register in the ballot.

Good luck
Now this is good news.

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back