Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Being offered tickets in PM's, bit wary about buying tickets from people I don't know.... so many horror stories...Good luck to anyone who buys one. I'll definitely think about it though but the little voice inside my head tells me otherwise.

Being offered tickets in PM's, bit wary about buying tickets from people I don't know.... so many horror stories...Good luck to anyone who buys one. I'll definitely think about it though but the little voice inside my head tells me otherwise.
would be nice if you name and shame the scalpers... but it's a contentious issue.

I get that too, I’d like to think most of us tigers on this board are genuine people though

From experience too, absolutely. Got there just after 9am last time, no real queue but no seating, just enough room for standing.
Yeah, 2017 there was a line to get in before the doors open. People trying to get a table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After spwnding the day trying to get a tickwt I have pretty much given up and resigned myself to the fact I won't be going...sigh. the only option I have is a mate of mine who is an mcc member has offered to get me a pass out so I can go in at half time...not even sure if that would work...

Extra tickets to be released tomorrow after the Giants don’t use their allocation. Don’t give up yet mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looking at the number of Giants tickets actually sold, there’s a good chance of Gold members getting a ticket in the next round of sale as they have sold fu** all of their allocation.
How/where can you see this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back