Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who have tickets to the game, is it necessary to log in right on 9am? Heaps of members missed out on the gane and would be nice to use our barcodes here without competing with people lucky enough to be at the game.

If you're talking about the Live Site you won't be competing against people who got GF tickets as their barcodes will be blocked from getting Live Site tickets during the member on-sale period.

You can see more here; https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2019-09-24/2019-richmond-live-site

Last edited:
If anyone can spare a membership barcode I need to get one live site pass for my daughter.
PM me if there is one floating around that isn't being used.

Cheers

My brother in-law still has those 2 corporate tickets available fr the AFLPA Function with seats in M6. 3 course brunch/lunch wth booze. Paid $2350 for them, and selling at FV. PM Me if interested

Missed on tickets yesterday as I only have a 6 year membership. If anyones got a standing ticket I'm happy to pay a premium for it and via PayPal if necessary. Fly in to Melbourne CBD tomorrow as I'll be attending the Live Site regardless. Go Tiges!!

Not sure if mentioned, but I hear that GWS members were offered up to two tickets each. Bring a mate.

Crazy stuff when you think about how hard it is for members of other clubs to get one ticket when their team is playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if mentioned, but I hear that GWS members were offered up to two tickets each. Bring a mate.

Crazy stuff when you think about how hard it is for members of other clubs to get one ticket when their team is playing.
And they still could only use up between 4k-8k.

If anyone can spare a membership barcode I need to get one live site pass for my daughter.
PM me if there is one floating around that isn't being used.

Cheers
Pmd you...
If anyone is selling two standing room tickets please let me know! Thank you xx
There are a heap up for sale on Gumtree...just pick a price and stick to your guns...

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back