2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you/I better hope you're wrong because if our membership numbers dip considerably and our attendance average goes under 30,000 again for a few years then unless we hit a pot of gold off field then you can kiss this club goodbye because I don't think the AFL is gonna bail us out once again and I wouldn't blame them, I'd blame our shit supporter base
I think we will stay highly competitive rather than turn back to 2011-12 days even 2008-12 days.

I think we will stay a middle class side. I hope that will change but I wont believe it until I see it.

Well you/I better hope you're wrong because if our membership numbers dip considerably and our attendance average goes under 30,000 again for a few years then unless we hit a pot of gold off field then you can kiss this club goodbye because I don't think the AFL is gonna bail us out once again and I wouldn't blame them, I'd blame our shit supporter base
Head coach and President treat us like fools and mismanage on-field and off-field respectively, blame supporters when they aren't happy o_O People buying Memberships for the reason REH listed, but that's not never ending. And it doesn't stop attendances dipping again, once the hope of a new season turns to another winter of 'We have an injured forward. Bring in a defender!', 'We have an injured tall, bring in a small!', 'We have an injured ruck. Lets **** up our complete team by not picking a ruck as his replacement' (at least this last one shouldn't occur again). The Members deserve a freaking medal for sticking with the club despite having their intelligence insulted on a regular basis by the club.

Head coach and President treat us like fools and mismanage on-field and off-field respectively, blame supporters when they aren't happy o_O People buying Memberships for the reason REH listed, but that's not never ending. And it doesn't stop attendances dipping again, once the hope of a new season turns to another winter of 'We have an injured forward. Bring in a defender!', 'We have an injured tall, bring in a small!', 'We have an injured ruck. Lets **** up our complete team by not picking a ruck as his replacement' (at least this last one shouldn't occur again). The Members deserve a freaking medal for sticking with the club despite having their intelligence insulted on a regular basis by the club.
If we want Port Adelaide FC to be around forever then our supporters have to stick by the club through thick or thin, that's the bottom line! otherwise we'll end up with no club at all and the Crows and some other plastic replacement of us ruling over SA footy and to that I say "**** that shit!".

But if we based in Victoria the "vfl" and the government would bend over backwoods to bail us out.

My 2019 membership pack arrived today. That was quite unexpected.

My kids magpies stuff turned up on Monday but nothing else Power or adult related has shown its face yet.

If we want Port Adelaide FC to be around forever then our supporters have to stick by the club through thick or thin, that's the bottom line! otherwise we'll end up with no club at all and the Crows and some other plastic replacement of us ruling over SA footy and to that I say "**** that shit!".
Yep 'Never Tear Us Apart' includes our own officials, coaches and players.

The club is bigger than the individuals.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

When I rang to sort out an expired credit card the club said the packs would begin being sent out in early December.

Good to hear they have started.

For some reason I had to collect my stock standard 2018 pack from the post office because the postie decided it wouldn't fit in the letter box. This week I had the latest issue of the Yellow Pages put in my letter box, which just goes to prove that no one advertises in the Yellow Pages any more. Or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got mine today wasn't expecting it for a couple weeks. Do like how they acknowledged how many years I've been a member

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back