2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I read it... I just don’t buy into all of the crap that is all too often posted on here!

BF is such a small representation of the larger PAFC community and in fact, 90% of the membership base have probably never even heard of BF let alone logged on and contribute.

I reckon a few on here may well be a bit surprised at how little significance BF has when the club is concerned.
BF got quite a few mentions from coaches and club officials at the members convention.

I actually upgraded mine this year. Went from essential platinum in the western stand, to black diamond. Glad to finally have a seat and not have to come in early. Still up in the air wether it was the right move in terms of a money spent to enjoyment experienced ratio though.

Brian, love to hear your thoughts on your decision later during the season, please pretty please?

Not sure about sitting on the eastern side - looking into the sun when there is any - is just one factor that makes me hesitant to do what you've just done ie. essential platinum to black diamond. Did you check on how easy/hard it would be to swap back the following year if you don't like it? Every year I complain about the double dipping of paying extra for a reserved seat in the western stand (which PA say is SMA decision to charge) and so I refuse to get a reserved seat. Does have one positive - moving to a different seat away from some weirdo's and total losers when there are seats available. Can't really move when it's a sellout/almost full and also shouldn't have to move but stadium staff are such an unpredictable lot when it comes to their interpretation of behaviour rules (and all other rules too).

Tom looking huge

56414787e2c5cd13a1e23f797f9a3bf2

Tom looking huge

56414787e2c5cd13a1e23f797f9a3bf2
Jesus Christ. That arm definition is like one of those old ad's in 1950's comic's, where he's the one having the sand kicked in his face by the bully who steals his girl, so he then goes buys the workout routine / equipment and wins her back.

Westie said they were going for 65,000 on channel tredders news and they had signed up 200 new members from 5,000 calls tonight.

Hard to believe that’s achievable after what felt almost like a 2007 finish to the year. Although I tried to upgrade my membership seats to level 3 east to be told their wasn’t two together albeit I think I should have pushed the young chap harder when he called.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazingly I renewed my membership fro 2019.

Not because we have a lot to look forward too, I think we will miss again.not because I see hope either.

I've totally lost faith in the AFL as a whole and could not be stuffed even watching now.

I signed just to support the club.

If I signed on them I'm sure 65k is easily achievable if we actually startling like a good team to watch again.

Yay memberships and club passion.

Westie said they were going for 65,000 on channel tredders news and they had signed up 200 new members from 5,000 calls tonight.

Hard to believe that’s achievable after what felt almost like a 2007 finish to the year. Although I tried to upgrade my membership seats to level 3 east to be told their wasn’t two together albeit I think I should have pushed the young chap harder when he called.
Check out the photo of TJ with the trophy from tonight what I can see is we got about 110ish members

Brian, love to hear your thoughts on your decision later during the season, please pretty please?

Not sure about sitting on the eastern side - looking into the sun when there is any - is just one factor that makes me hesitant to do what you've just done ie. essential platinum to black diamond. Did you check on how easy/hard it would be to swap back the following year if you don't like it? Every year I complain about the double dipping of paying extra for a reserved seat in the western stand (which PA say is SMA decision to charge) and so I refuse to get a reserved seat. Does have one positive - moving to a different seat away from some weirdo's and total losers when there are seats available. Can't really move when it's a sellout/almost full and also shouldn't have to move but stadium staff are such an unpredictable lot when it comes to their interpretation of behaviour rules (and all other rules too).

Happy to mate. Might just have to remind me later in the year. I must admit the moving around if there was people you weren’t keen to sit near was the best part of the western stand seats. Sitting near the same people every week could make the footy unbearable. The first year of Adelaide oval the seats were amazing because you could get close to centre wing, but as more and more became reserved we just got pushed into the pockets and often pretty high up if we were late, so the move was a no brainer when the seats came around.

Amazingly I renewed my membership fro 2019.

Not because we have a lot to look forward too, I think we will miss again.not because I see hope either.

I've totally lost faith in the AFL as a whole and could not be stuffed even watching now.

I signed just to support the club.

If I signed on them I'm sure 65k is easily achievable if we actually startling like a good team to watch again.

Yay memberships and club passion.

In the same boat as you, basically signed up to keep supporting the club rather than the AFL/VFL.

It also beats listening Roo commentating our home games.

Maybe, just maybe we are becoming the type of club that can afford a couple of down years AND keep our supporter base. Thanks to AO.

I renewed our 3 plus added another 2 - the only free ones in our bay, this was last week and every other seat had been renewed in that bay already. The lady I dealt with was surprised as the rate of return she thought after a poor year they might have more drop off. I am after another 5 tickets in my bay that ill keep trying every year.

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back