2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will wait for Laaairdy this year, I miss him already the little champ.:'(

Who've you gone instead? I'm tempted to start without him too coz i think he's priced at his max but not sure i like many others as top 6 defs

MPM POD-ishness. W v X v Y v Z = Petracca (F4) vs. Salem (D4) vs. Neither vs. Go for someone ~$100k+ cheaper & then upgrade the other to someone ~$500k+. Or Delete my account, and try again next year. This grasshopper would appreciate any wise words!

Who've you gone instead? I'm tempted to start without him too coz i think he's priced at his max but not sure i like many others as top 6 defs
I'm on the pick the best defenders as they show themselves train.

Whitfield, Williams locked plus Robbo at this stage... some how you splendid Sainters kents have persuaded me AGAIN!!:mad:
4th one is a work in progress.

I'm on the pick the best defenders as they show themselves train.

Whitfield, Williams locked plus Robbo at this stage... some how you splendid Sainters kents have persuaded me AGAIN!!:mad:
4th one is a work in progress.

Thank us later kenty

Will wait for Laaairdy this year, I miss him already the little champ.:'(

Reckon that’s a good idea with Milera on the rise, Burnman Smith back etc.
Lairdy and the People’s Seagull are not starting for me.
Broke the news to them yesterday. They were flat but I told them not to hang their heads, they should get back to basics, shed 100k thru upgrade season and they will be every chance.
Seemed to cheer them up a bit. They’re good kids.

MPM POD-ishness. W v X v Y v Z = Petracca (F4) vs. Salem (D4) vs. Neither vs. Go for someone ~$100k+ cheaper & then upgrade the other to someone ~$500k+. Or Delete my account, and try again next year. This grasshopper would appreciate any wise words!
Z

Fisher F4
Witherden D4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back