2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. But if I had to choose I’d say Worpel. Expect a 85-87 avg. At his price I think you can spend a touch more and pick a Billings for example who I can see going 90, if not more this season

Going Worpel and Billings
Thanks!

sloane or zorko - both coming off average years where they struggled to break the tag. I'm going to take one but not sure who. Help pls

With Crisp, McKay & Gibbons
View attachment 638118View attachment 638120

With Greene, Ridley & Scrimshaw
View attachment 638123
View attachment 638124

Who else would you be suggesting???
looking at the entire team option one is a pretty good GnR setup. it just didnt sound so good presented as X v Y.
you could downgrade a forward to something more mid-priced (not Greene) or even take some money out of the rucks to spend elsewhere but then you're changing the entire structure.

in summary...option 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking at the entire team option one is a pretty good GnR setup. it just didnt sound so good presented as X v Y.
you could downgrade a forward to something more mid-priced (not Greene) or even take some money out of the rucks to spend elsewhere but then you're changing the entire structure.

in summary...option 1
Cheers for the feedback, yeah I get it probably didn't come across as nicely without the whole picture...

Hmm interesting if I was to downgrade a forward would you look at maybe a Worpel type or would you lower towards a Lincoln McCarthy/Darcy Moore price area? And if so where to use the cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back