Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
After 2017 it was pretty bad but the sooks had probably convinced themselves that it was arse, gifted to us, a one off... something.. anything!!
And then 2019 happened.
The response has been staggering. It’s exactly how I remember it being growing up as a tigers fan and I’m just thrilled for younger tigers to experience it, and wonderfully excited for younger opposition fans to feel the pure hatred.
Soak it up whilst it’s happening it’s best.
Born '92. Only ever received pity. This is amazing.

For days i was wondering where the Norf supporter salt was and now the flogbag Elvis Costello lookalike, Barrett, steps up to the plate. (BTW Barrett is the flog not Elvis)

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Elvis Costello is one of the greatest ever singer song writers, Barrett a fraud.

St Kilda great Leigh Montagna has queried the Gold Coast Suns’ reported $3 million offer to premiership Tiger Brandon Ellis, saying the deal is “probably overs”.

Richmond gave its blessing to Ellis — a restricted free agent — to explore his options on Wednesday, just four days after the club claimed its second flag in three years.
While Ellis was part of the 2017 and 2019 premiership teams, Montagna told Fox Footy’s Trading Day the Suns had invested too heavily in a player who wasn’t a match winner.

“I don’t necessarily think Brandon Ellis is the player the Gold Coast Suns need if they want to rebuild,” Montagna said.
“It’s great for him. He’s going to add some leadership and obviously he’s come from a club that’s got great culture.
“But in regards to his playing football, is he going to play on wing? It’s big money.”

Dual North Melbourne premiership player David King echoed Montagna’s sentiments.

While King praised Ellis’ ability to get back into the starting 22 after being axed last season, he suggested the Suns could spend their money more wisely.

“I love what he’s been able to achieve at Richmond,” King said.

“He’s been a great role player for them. But he’s hardly winning games.

“If you’re going to spend that sort of money over that sort of length, it’s got to be a guy who shapes the course of your afternoon.

“All credit to him, he’s got a great deal done off the back of what he’s been able to achieve at Richmond.”

Ellis has played 176 games for Richmond since he was selected with Pick 15 in the 2011 draft.

The free agency period starts on Friday, when it’s expected Gold Coast will officially make its offer to Ellis.

Tipsman just blocked me for pointing out the NFL has comp picks :p
Yep, appears old mate tipsman can't handle a little criticism, he's blocked me as well.

Born '92. Only ever received pity. This is amazing.
a mates dad was born on the central coast and when he moved to albury he thought he'd better pick a vfl team. he chose carlton because he liked beer.
mate said in 2012 that he didn't hate richmond and didn't know why carlton fans do.
i said "You will............ you will"

Fair to say he understands now

One time I was really struggling to stay away from the nangs so I set out on a drive across the Nullarbor, spur of the moment and quite unlike me. I put my swag in the boot, packed some clothes, food and drink, and off I went, with my dog sitting in the passenger’s seat.

The first day was boring but I felt like I was doing the right thing, giving myself time and space to question why I loved nangs so much. It was the tail end of a drought, so from Melbourne to Bordertown it was just flat, fallow fields stubbled with last seasons pitiful crops.

But once I crossed that SA border, things got a bit... odd. I was tired, I knew that, and I probably should have pulled over but I really wanted to get to Adelaide or at least Murray Bridge before nightfall. But I can’t put it all down to tiredness. I was seeing things that were there, I’m sure of it, but I’m always reluctant to actually admit what I saw.

I saw a crow using a farmer’s erect penis as a kind of horizontal pogo stick. I saw Mark Roscuitto out in a field, on his back but his legs were up over his face and he was fingering his butthole and he was crying. I saw Darren Jarman kneeling over a dead horse that he had torn open, feasting on entrails and viscera. Warren Tredrea was hitchhiking naked by the side of the road every couple of kilometres, laughing and wanking.

Sleep overcame me suddenly and I nearly veered off the road. Looking back I believe there may be a supernatural element to this sudden sleepiness but whatever the cause, I pulled into a dirt side road, drove maybe 20 kilometres north into nothingness and set up camp. I made a little fire, set up my swag and started on a bottle of warm Malibu and lit up a dart. The night settled in ominously, obsidian.

I woke with a start as my dog ran off snarling into the blackness. I ran after him, somewhat bewildered, but my confusion multiplied as I heard whispers fly at my out of the dark. I caught a few words here and there: franking... draw down... clash strip... mortgage...

I could hear my dog but not see him so I just followed his growling, but then there was a sudden change in the sound and tone from my dog. It’s hard to describe but it was almost like the growling turned to a canine purring. I moved forward, and forward, growing more and more fearful... until I stumbled upon a sight I will never forget.

I could just, just make out my dogs eyes reflecting light from the fire behind me. He was still making that soft, throaty sound. Just as I was about to reach out and pay him, a second pair of blinging eyes popped out from behind his a-hole, glinting. It was David Koch. He was muttering something about planning for retirement, but it was clear he was naked, wearing nothing but a butt plug with a tail attached. He had s**t in his teeth because he’d been tonguing my dogs a-hole lovingly and softly. David Kock tried to start delicately rimming my dog’s a-hole again but my presence had awoken some level of awareness in my pet, and he had suddenly become disinterested, even ashamed of what he had been letting Kochie do.

My dog and I sprinted back to the car, leaving the swag where it was, too terrified to do anything but put as much distance between us and Kochie as possible.

As I floored the car, I could see, in the light of the fire, Kochie running on all fours, barking and yelling financial advice at us. We barely made it out of there alive.
LSD is one hell of a drug.......what a story!!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda great Leigh Montagna has queried the Gold Coast Suns’ reported $3 million offer to premiership Tiger Brandon Ellis, saying the deal is “probably overs”.

Richmond gave its blessing to Ellis — a restricted free agent — to explore his options on Wednesday, just four days after the club claimed its second flag in three years.
While Ellis was part of the 2017 and 2019 premiership teams, Montagna told Fox Footy’s Trading Day the Suns had invested too heavily in a player who wasn’t a match winner.

“I don’t necessarily think Brandon Ellis is the player the Gold Coast Suns need if they want to rebuild,” Montagna said.
“It’s great for him. He’s going to add some leadership and obviously he’s come from a club that’s got great culture.
“But in regards to his playing football, is he going to play on wing? It’s big money.”

Dual North Melbourne premiership player David King echoed Montagna’s sentiments.

While King praised Ellis’ ability to get back into the starting 22 after being axed last season, he suggested the Suns could spend their money more wisely.

“If you’re going to spend that sort of money over that sort of length, it’s got to be a guy who shapes the course of your afternoon.

“All credit to him, he’s got a great deal done off the back of what he’s been able to achieve at Richmond.”

Ellis has played 176 games for Richmond since he was selected with Pick 15 in the 2011 draft.

The free agency period starts on Friday, when it’s expected Gold Coast will officially make its offer to Ellis.

When I think of great football thinkers Montagna doesn't cross my mind.

This article probably gets to the root of the problem, really.

People are bitching about the compensation that Richmond is getting and arguing that Ellis isn't worth it.

But that compensation is directly determined by the value that the Suns are putting on Ellis and there's probably a good case that they are paying overs.

Ultimately, though, free agency is supposed to set player's worth at "market value" and if a club is prepared to pay more than some people think they should then that's tough luck, really.

Regardless of what people think Ellis is worth, the fact is that Richmond are loosing a player who is worth -- on the open market -- whatever another club is willing to pay.

So we loose a player who is worth big money, then we get a corresponding draft pick in return.

Sadly for the media flogs, they don't get to sit on the sidelines and dictate player values. They can cry as much as they like, clubs will pay to get the players they think they need.

One time I was really struggling to stay away from the nangs so I set out on a drive across the Nullarbor, spur of the moment and quite unlike me. I put my swag in the boot, packed some clothes, food and drink, and off I went, with my dog sitting in the passenger’s seat.

The first day was boring but I felt like I was doing the right thing, giving myself time and space to question why I loved nangs so much. It was the tail end of a drought, so from Melbourne to Bordertown it was just flat, fallow fields stubbled with last seasons pitiful crops.

But once I crossed that SA border, things got a bit... odd. I was tired, I knew that, and I probably should have pulled over but I really wanted to get to Adelaide or at least Murray Bridge before nightfall. But I can’t put it all down to tiredness. I was seeing things that were there, I’m sure of it, but I’m always reluctant to actually admit what I saw.

I saw a crow using a farmer’s erect penis as a kind of horizontal pogo stick. I saw Mark Roscuitto out in a field, on his back but his legs were up over his face and he was fingering his butthole and he was crying. I saw Darren Jarman kneeling over a dead horse that he had torn open, feasting on entrails and viscera. Warren Tredrea was hitchhiking naked by the side of the road every couple of kilometres, laughing and wanking.

Sleep overcame me suddenly and I nearly veered off the road. Looking back I believe there may be a supernatural element to this sudden sleepiness but whatever the cause, I pulled into a dirt side road, drove maybe 20 kilometres north into nothingness and set up camp. I made a little fire, set up my swag and started on a bottle of warm Malibu and lit up a dart. The night settled in ominously, obsidian.

I woke with a start as my dog ran off snarling into the blackness. I ran after him, somewhat bewildered, but my confusion multiplied as I heard whispers fly at my out of the dark. I caught a few words here and there: franking... draw down... clash strip... mortgage...

I could hear my dog but not see him so I just followed his growling, but then there was a sudden change in the sound and tone from my dog. It’s hard to describe but it was almost like the growling turned to a canine purring. I moved forward, and forward, growing more and more fearful... until I stumbled upon a sight I will never forget.

I could just, just make out my dogs eyes reflecting light from the fire behind me. He was still making that soft, throaty sound. Just as I was about to reach out and pay him, a second pair of blinging eyes popped out from behind his a-hole, glinting. It was David Koch. He was muttering something about planning for retirement, but it was clear he was naked, wearing nothing but a butt plug with a tail attached. He had s**t in his teeth because he’d been tonguing my dogs a-hole lovingly and softly. David Kock tried to start delicately rimming my dog’s a-hole again but my presence had awoken some level of awareness in my pet, and he had suddenly become disinterested, even ashamed of what he had been letting Kochie do.

My dog and I sprinted back to the car, leaving the swag where it was, too terrified to do anything but put as much distance between us and Kochie as possible.

As I floored the car, I could see, in the light of the fire, Kochie running on all fours, barking and yelling financial advice at us. We barely made it out of there alive.

In Boob_Radley we trust 🥇

but....

200w.gif 200w.gif 200w.gif 200w.gif 200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back