Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Wtf does Riewoldt go on AFL 360 and even speak to that ******* Wankley , you can see the hate of our club in his hypocritical preaching bs words .

so has he ever mentioned pies culture and incidents over the last two years including this year , let me guess no he hasn’t
Eating a kebab ....bad Sexual assault.......good

The salt just gets saltier from The Fluffer.

Todays West Australian:
Are they really that insecure. Lets look at their team shall we, their best full forward is one of the oldest in the league and they have no replacement for him. Their former captain wants to go around again, and hes one of the best backmen (and thats a bad sign).

They have an overrated tap ruckman who does SFA around the ground.

And then we see this crap.....didnt we just beat them 2 weeks ago with our VFL team?

Are they really that insecure. Lets look at their team shall we, their best full forward is one of the oldest in the league and they have no replacement for him. Their former captain wants to go around again, and hes one of the best backmen (and thats a bad sign).

They have an overrated tap ruckman who does SFA around the ground.

And then we see this crap.....didnt we just beat them 2 weeks ago with our VFL team?
With Fluffer you get the salt and the vinegar lol

Check out the 2nd last line he's admitting they have reporters up there trying to get story's to air...
To be fair that’s their job, and as long as the reporting is fair and accurate (I know I’m asking for a lot there) I don’t have a problem with it. And right now I wouldn’t mind seeing confirmed footage of a drunken Dangerfield and Hawkins at a T**ty bar past midnight.

Alright, I'm gonna potentially draw some flack here, but I'll go anyway.

I like listening to David King and Dermie. There I said it. Always have, even when Dermie was often patronising towards the Tigers over many years. It was probably fair enough too - Richmond were his b*tch as a player from the early 80's to early 90's, and then we did little to prove wrong in the 90's and 00's his perception of us from when he was a player.

And I always felt that David King was very reasonable and pragmatic about the Tigers, even in our really low years leading up to 2017. He was able to see what was being built, and often in amongst the surrounding torrent of "they'll never win anything with that list" that was pandemic amongst so-called footy experts. David King recognised the signs of growth in his analysis of us back then, and when he did have something negative to say about us he more often than not justified it with observations and data.

Yesterday Dermie genuinely went into bat for Stack and CCJ last on the FoxFooty coverage. He refused to let muckrakers Robinson and Hudson run the "culture" narrative at all, interrogating Robinson with incisive questions clearly designed to bust a few myths. When he said that such an incident like this will more likely galvanise the Tiger group rather than undermine them, Hudson and Robinson were speechless (not that either of them ever have anything of any real value to say anyway) - they were expecting to just roll up to another Tiger bash session, which has apparently become a sport in itself lately. And David King backed Dermie up.

Kudos where due.

Saw this segment too, was quite funny, Robbo tried to cut Dermie off at one point but Dermie hit back and continued on. Huddo went dead silent LOL

Dermie doesnt actually mind the Tigers contrary to popular belief and has a very good footy brain.

From the Essendon board:

It really hurt to see people ripping into Walla. Leave that to Richmond fans to eat their own. He was a brain fade seconds into a game we lost by nearly 70 points. It didn't cost us the game, just a thing that happened. Agreed with others saying Walla has been a bright spark in a dark period. Shame on people singling him out.

I like listening to David King and Dermie. There I said it. Always have, even when Dermie was often patronising towards the Tigers over many years. It was probably fair enough too - Richmond were his b*tch as a player from the early 80's to early 90's, and then we did little to prove wrong in the 90's and 00's his perception of us from when he was a player.

And I always felt that David King was very reasonable and pragmatic about the Tigers, even in our really low years leading up to 2017. He was able to see what was being built, and often in amongst the surrounding torrent of "they'll never win anything with that list" that was pandemic amongst so-called footy experts. David King recognised the signs of growth in his analysis of us back then, and when he did have something negative to say about us he more often than not justified it with observations and data.

Yesterday Dermie genuinely went into bat for Stack and CCJ last on the FoxFooty coverage. He refused to let muckrakers Robinson and Hudson run the "culture" narrative at all, interrogating Robinson with incisive questions clearly designed to bust a few myths. When he said that such an incident like this will more likely galvanise the Tiger group rather than undermine them, Hudson and Robinson were speechless (not that either of them ever have anything of any real value to say anyway) - they were expecting to just roll up to another Tiger bash session, which has apparently become a sport in itself lately. And David King backed Dermie up.

Kudos where due.

I rate them both. Don't mind Dunstall either, although no idea if that's an unpopular opinion or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Essendon board:

It really hurt to see people ripping into Walla. Leave that to Richmond fans to eat their own. He was a brain fade seconds into a game we lost by nearly 70 points. It didn't cost us the game, just a thing that happened. Agreed with others saying Walla has been a bright spark in a dark period. Shame on people singling him out.
Even the fans trying to be like us. :D

From the Essendon board:

dont think we ever sent them death threats

From the Essendon board:

That whole "eat their own" thing only rolls off the tongue because it works well with the image of a live Tiger. Yet no single club is more responsible for heaping piles of complete shyte on their own players than Essendon. They're notorious for it. It's their signature.

Here's a short list of names of Essendon players who have been harassed and humiliated by their own "supporters" at numerous footy matches:
Kevin Walsh
Justin Madden
Paul Salmon
Aaron Henneman
Mark Bolton
Courtney Deans
Brent Stanton

All relentlessly bullied and, in some cases, hounded out of the club by Essendon fans.

That whole "eat their own" thing only rolls off the tongue because it works well with the image of a live Tiger. Yet no single club is more responsible for heaping piles of complete sh*te on their own players than Essendon. They're notorious for it. It's their signature.

Here's a short list of names of Essendon players who have been harassed and humiliated by their own "supporters" at numerous footy matches:
Kevin Walsh
Justin Madden
Paul Salmon
Aaron Henneman
Mark Bolton
Courtney Deans
Brent Stanton

All relentlessly bullied and, in some cases, hounded out of the club by Essendon fans.
Brent Stanton was brutal hahaha

Kudos where due.

Ghost I actually saw David King say on TV in 2016 Richmond and Carlton have the two worst lists in the comp. He was adamant the Tigers needed a total rebuild and needed to unload quality players and go to the draft, and Hardwick messaging doesn’t seem to know where he is at saying Tigers list in the best shape since he arrived. I have never seen the fool own these comments, best you got from him was “tigers have surprised us all.” You are way too kind on him. I bet seriously on footy and I find Kingy an extremely reliable reverse indicator.

Ghost I actually saw David King say on TV in 2016 Richmond and Carlton have the two worst lists in the comp. He was adamant the Tigers needed a total rebuild and needed to unload quality players and go to the draft, and Hardwick messaging doesn’t seem to know where he is at saying Tigers list in the best shape since he arrived. I have never seen the fool own these comments, best you got from him was “tigers have surprised us all.” You are way too kind on him. I bet seriously on footy and I find Kingy an extremely reliable reverse indicator.
Yep, fair call MR. I missed that.

Anyone else grown completely immune to what's said about our club? It used to get under my skin really badly, and then I claimed that it didn't impact me but it probably did lol Now I just laugh. I think the outrage culture has got so crazy that no matter what Richmond or their players have done, you just know there will be another thing for the public to rage about within days of the current situation. So it kinda trains the mind to just let go. Water off a ducks back for me now and I reckon many Richmond people coming to the same state.

We did off load quality players: Lids and TV

We did go to the draft: Graham and Bolton who are both premiership players.

So in effect we did what he suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back