Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
We are standing at the top of the mountain. We are now a very hated side.......because we are the best team in the comp by a very large margin. Ahhh.....just like the old days as I remember it as a kid. Hated for greatness.

The majority of opposition supporters just can't take that they are dealing with a Richmond power house and grasp to any excuse they can come up with to help them cope with the Richmond Juggernaut.

RICHMOND PREMIERS 17 AND 19. NO FLAG FOR YOU !

This article probably gets to the root of the problem, really.

People are bitching about the compensation that Richmond is getting and arguing that Ellis isn't worth it.

But that compensation is directly determined by the value that the Suns are putting on Ellis and there's probably a good case that they are paying overs.

Ultimately, though, free agency is supposed to set player's worth at "market value" and if a club is prepared to pay more than some people think they should then that's tough luck, really.

Regardless of what people think Ellis is worth, the fact is that Richmond are loosing a player who is worth -- on the open market -- whatever another club is willing to pay.

So we loose a player who is worth big money, then we get a corresponding draft pick in return.

Sadly for the media flogs, they don't get to sit on the sidelines and dictate player values. They can cry as much as they like, clubs will pay to get the players they think they need.

Yep, this is it. I heard one injurypies flog ring up the radio sooking at how Elliot would get a worse pick than Ellis even though he's a better player.

End of the day the AFL can't just give picks on who they "think" is better. It's always been tied to length and value of contract. If Elliot can't secure himself a 5 year deal at $600k this injuries flog needs to ask himself why.
Injuries fans are absolute experts in injuries so not sure how they've missed it lol

We are standing at the top of the mountain. We are now a very hated side.......because we are the best team in the comp by a very large margin. Ahhh.....just like the old days as I remember it as a kid. Hated for greatness.

The majority of opposition supporters just can't take that they are dealing with a Richmond power house and grasp to any excuse they can come up with to help them cope with the Richmond Juggernaut.

RICHMOND PREMIERS 17 AND 19. NO FLAG FOR YOU !
haters.jpg

It’s funny how they celebrate that game as if they actually won the premiership. Never seen another club celebrate a Preliminaryship as much as them.

Maybe we as a club can do Collingwood a solid and send Treloar a Preliminaryship medal.

Really? I don't think I've seen a club celebrate a preliminaryship as much as GWS.

fu** it's sickening looking at our current trading position.

Richmond get Lynch for nothing
Richmond get Pickett for nothing
Richmond still have 1st round pick
Richmond will get an end of 1st for Ellis

Remember when we sacked Neil Balme for that grub Gubby Allen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All checkout the news today that the state government is refusing to release report on GFCHIV stadium and it’s flammable cladding issue. The shantytown is now a flammable shantytown. I can just see Geelol supporters cooking meth and burning the place down.

the cladding issue in this country is a big bomb waiting to go off - govts are shitting themselves on how to manage (its gunna cost a bomb, and who the **** pays)

Richmond are a premiership winning dominant power house.
Geelong are some country club we smack in finals.
Collingflog are just a club that won a lot of flags 83 years ago with a current beige list.
Carlton and Essendon are just irrelevant.
Every other club wishes they were a Richmond.

What a time to be alive.

All checkout the news today that the state government is refusing to release report on GFCHIV stadium and it’s flammable cladding issue. The shantytown is now a flammable shantytown. I can just see Geelol supporters cooking meth and burning the place down.
Or Ablett senior having a quick half time twirl

I've been copping a bit of "abuse" wearing my colours out and about. It's brilliant.

Was walking the dog for a walk around a rougher neighbourhood at about 1 in the morning, passed a block of units with a few blokes drinking out front. One shouts "tigers hey?" and before I could respond he screamed "****ing thieving bastards!" and they proceeded to lob beer bottles my way.

Luckily they were too pissed to stand, let alone aim. It was hilarious.

Latest Chris Himalayan salty scott hacked phone call.

Scott:Gill those ti ti ti ti arrs are cheating.

Gill:fargin hell your a whinging whining son of a red tight arseeeolle.
Scott: It's incumbent you get this Don ald
Trumpo to inVESTigate how they rorted the rookie ffarrggin daft draft, they rorted
Lambert,chol,stack, Pickett,Short, Castanya,Soldo,Baker.

Gill: Holly s**t in a brick,Gold coast suns couldn't get that with us cheating for them.

Scott: Ban them ,farggin ban them,rookie daft cheating.

Gill: what charge salty.

Scott: kkuunntts are too good,call it over achieving.
Been watching Richmonds road to Glory on Foxtel (they're replaying all of our 2019 games).

This morning was our geelong game from Round 12.

In the last quarter, the stats come up, Geelong every time they've started 11-1 or better they've made the GF, winning most of them.

Commentators agree with BT, Geelong have a great run home and a pretty easy draw and will dominate this year.

Dangerfield after the game when being interviewed, "There is no where else you would rather be than the MCG on a Friday night!!!"

How quickly the narrative changed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back