Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

Also should I add, had an awesome young team 2010. I remember thinking no one is going to challenge this side for a few years I want to leave Australia until it is over. Nek Minnit they dog Malthouse to keep Buckley and the wheels fall off. Now only a lost GF to show for it. Well done Pies, keep it up.

Also should I add, had an awesome young team 2010. I remember thinking no one is going to challenge this side for a few years I want to leave Australia until it is over. Nek Minnit they dog Malthouse to keep Buckley and the wheels fall off. Now only a lost GF to show for it. Well done Pies, keep it up.
They had one of the youngest premiership teams since the baby bombers from memory, it looked like they would have a very length run at the top
Good thing Fat Chins McGuire decided to torpedo their own success with his arrogance

they were a shit side. arsed a flag

so many spuds in that team

and yet i challenge you to find one single magpie supporter that sees it this way - I have a fair few family members from wifies side that follow the pies and every single one of them backs the club that it was the right decision and blame Malthouse for the wheels falling off - unreal

Last edited:
Copywood copied St Kilda's frontal pressure in 2010, and beat them at their own game because they had a modicum of talent and St Kilda had St Nick and a bunch of spuds. They beat Geelong with it because the Cats were used to treating everyone as the Washington Generals. Salty Scott's one contribution to the 2011 flag was to remind his players they had opponents. The next year, Hawthorn woke up from their four-year hangover. Copywood did well to sneak one flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet when Hawthorn kept using FA to continue topping up their team, their strategy was praised by all
Hawthorn is as threatening as a suburban accountant. Richmond is Tex Perkins with a Mandigo **** coming to **** all your women.

lou richards was still in his old mans ballsack when the pies last won multiple flags

From the official Lollingwood website:

"It(the club) has since won 15 VFL/AFL premierships, second only to Carlton and Essendon (16)."

No, no, no campaigners. If two teams have won more than you then you are THIRD, not second.

Then this:

"The Magpies have played in more Grand Finals (43) than any other team, appearing in the decider on an average of once every two and a half years.”

Wrong, wrong, wrong! On various levels. First, you don’t boast about losing grand finals, that is utterly pathetic. Who boasts about losing?

Then, if you are going to broadcast to the planet that you have a losing mentality, then at least get it right. 123 seasons/43 appearances = 2.86, which is not even close to “two and a half.” But wait, two of those were not Grand Finals at all, they were Grand Final replays, so they don’t count. So 123 seasons/41 appearances = 3. Your average is actually one in three Collingwarp.

If you want to see how it is done correctly, go here:

That doesn’t mean you have to copycat us word for word like you usually do either Cloningwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back