Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
It’s just a question ....... is it normal to be watching the 2019 re-run drinking Richmond Premiership cans until the wee hours each nite wearing nothing more than a tigers bib??

Not only normal but mandated by legislation. Compulsory rewind of Pickett and Cotchin goals and fist pump with Daniel Riolis goal . Added acknowledgment at some stage that Astbury is elite and Soldo is the greatest no 47 to ever play the game ( sorry Ricky olerenshaw , you are a hacks!).
You should be proud of what you do . The tiger supporters from Sunbury salute you .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not only normal but mandated by legislation. Compulsory rewind of Pickett and Cotchin goals and fist pump with Daniel Riolis goal . Added acknowledgment at some stage that Astbury is elite and Soldo is the greatest no 47 to ever play the game ( sorry Ricky olerenshaw , you are a hacks!).
You should be proud of what you do . The tiger supporters from Sunbury salute you .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Phew ...... I was beginning to think I was a little weird!!

Mind you I only wear the bib on special occasions and keep it handy for when I get excited ....... as an example, when our two time premiership captain brought down big mummy and the human meatball gave mummy a forearm tickle lol

Phew ...... I was beginning to think I was a little weird!!

Mind you I only wear the bib on special occasions and keep it handy for when I get excited ....... as an example, when our two time premiership captain brought down big mummy and the human meatball gave mummy a forearm tickle lol
And I only don my gay apparel at Christmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is he still going on about it? Didn’t hear him questioning the intricacies of the fixture and it’s unfairness for Richmond pre bye. don’t mind him usually but he’s being a dumb campaigner on this one
The funny thing is it isn’t even our fault.

Maybe Geelong, Essendon and Carlton need to forget the extra gate attendances for certain games and make GMHBA and Marvel their actual home grounds instead of cherry picking which teams they get to play at the MCG in home matches?

As an aside I like playing those three teams at the G. In our and their home games. Salt levels are epic. :D

Lol surely he’s aware if we have to play 8 interstate games then so does the rest of the vic teams?

Oh right he’s a crows supporter. Let’s just give Adelaide 23 games at home in 2020, they may actually finish in the top 8.

I know! It was so good too!!!
Go Tigers!!! 👍😘👍
Lol exactly. Opposition supporters don’t seem to get that we’re all glad the game sucked. Probably the most relaxed many Richmond supporters have been at a game after quarter time for many years. ;)

Marlion couldn't be a more humble person. Shuns the lime light, gives his premiership medal to his father, doesn't drink and wants to spend time with his family. The salt is immense from this Crow's fan.

It’s just you honey.

TBF they turned up in the first quarter.

But then so did GWS. :D

Assuming this clown is a Bears supporter - why didn't his team turn up in Rd 23 or QF ? These idiots that post this crap - why wasn't your team there on GF day to replace the team that "didn't turn up" ? I know why, these salty supporters are just GRATEFUL that we didn't belt the crap out of them.

I LOVE ready salty supporter comments and hearing the salt first hand. Some of these clowns should be sales reps for Saxa..

It seems like a lot of oppo supporters idea of fixing the draw is to give us 7 away games at the end.

So they just want to flip our fixture, which would probably result in us sitting on top of the ladder (Geelong this year) and coasting to finals, only to switch on proper and smash everyone that stands in our way.

It's like they think the AFL stopped sucking themselves off for a second in 2016 and though "**** boys, we forgot Richmond are a team. Break out the gifted flags protocol, it's their turn."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back