Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Not sure what I want from the Essendon game.

A close one where we get on top as the goes goes on (as with GC) to melt the brains of the 'neutrals'.
Or Lynch to kick 10 and an Essendon player get suspended for whacking him...
We still owe them a bloodbath or 3

Absolutely nothing worse than a Bomber supporter when they are up and about and winning.
Easily the most arrogant I have seen in my time watching footy.
Eagles and Blues supporters not far behind.
Cats are right up there, i still know one of thiers that acts like it's still 2011.....

yep my father in law is a ******* druggo supporter , and is the most arrogant campaigner going around about football and his team is ******* sh*t.
I used to work with 1, should have heard the carry on when they signed up Hird to Coach them, he was telling anyone that would listen they were the greatest Coaching panel ever assembled. He dismissed it when i said "the Messiah complex" always backfires, said that was for teams like us....

Problem with he media they have had a free hit with how they treat Coaches/Players/Clubs for far too long. I have often wondered with all the crap the media print about Coaches/Players/Clubs how they would react if someone returned fire. Today we found out & the reaction to it is no surprise.

love this from the duck
other than this quote, I found it to be pretty good:
"At 100 kilograms-plus, his game should be more about ensuring players think twice about sitting in front of him." (just ask the campaigner who got knocked out by him when he was going back with the flight into Lynch's path)

does he want some tissue
Essendon supporter reckons we're entitled haha
Like they were entitled to cheat time and again and the fans stood by them through it all.
And he hasn't been this dissapointed with Essendon since Matthew knights hahahaha
Wasn't disappointed with the drug cheating though that happened afterwards :sweatsmile:
Can't make this shit up

Last edited:
Essendon supporter reckons we're entitled haha
Like they were entitled to cheat time and again and the fans stood by them through it all.
And he hasn't been as this dissapointed with Essendon since Matthew knights hahahaha
Wasn't disappointed with the drug cheating though that happened afterwards :sweatsmile:
Can't make this sh*t up

Essendon supporters are insufferable. I mean they still all think the afl was out to get them, when it was the afl trying to get them off the hook.

I think they need some genuine shitness to give them a bit of perspective, starting this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna make an appreciation thread on the main board tomorrow genuinely thanking them for all the melts and salt they've conjured up over the past month.
Will say how their tears have given us Tiger supporters some great entertainment and laughter during these dark days.
As the biggest club in the league they've done a great thing bringing joy to this massive fanbase and that we appreciate their minnow clubs efforts.

Enjoy your holiday

I laugh at the thought that i had a Dogs fan pre '18 calling us 1 yr wonders.... worked out well for them...
Dogs 2 flags in over 100 years .....lol

mind you the Aints look on with envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back