Live Event 2019 Trade Radio Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me Terry Wallace and Damo over Nick Dal Santo and Brad Johnson though...
Dal Santo and Lloyd are the 2 worst. Absolutely no idea. Don't research at all. Don't have any idea on value.... Jobs for the boys

People can hate on Kane, Damo etc etc atleast they make an effort.

‘The whispers are strong that there is one man who can navigate his way around this space like no other, Terry.
And that man is you, Terry, knowing as you do, like no other in this space, how to run the slide rule over a team’s list IN THIS SPACE.’
Thanks, Damo, and that means a lot coming from you, knowing as all true observers of the space do, Damo, that with your connections and your impeccable research into the space that you are uniquely placed to judge goings on in this space.’
‘And, as you were the first to discover, Terry, a club’s primary goal during the NAB trade radio period, proudly brought to you by Drinkwise and Uncle Hutchy’s Definitely NOT Ticket Scalping Business, should be to improve its list.’
‘Spot on Damo, when you run the slide rule over the last ten years...’
‘As only you do, as the acknowledged doyen of list management, Terry, nobody else in this space does it better...’
‘... that it’s the teams that trade in better players than the competition who tend to improve their lists more.’
‘Sorry, Terry, I’m going to have to interrupt you there, we’ve just gotten word that a trade involving more than one club and at least two players could be on the cards, as you called as early as day one of this period as being likely to occur.’
‘Not a great surprise to you or myself, Damo, it seemed obvious to me from the outset that at least two teams could take advantage of the trade period to make some trades in the space...’
It’s repetitive, it’s self-congratulatory, it’s two blokes commentating on grass growing most of the time and I cannot get enough lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every year the AFL doesn't understand the concept of Radio....

Everytime it starts its video only on the app and you need it showing to hear FFS.

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AFL.

Though we all know the AFL has never applied that philosophy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2019 Trade Radio Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back