Opinion 2020 Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a bloke up north who is coaching the Lions midfield who we should get back. Went up there when they were on the bottom floor and has been integral to the Lions rise up the ladder. Proven himself at every level, geniune coach.

Hudson?

If we can keep the Bear away from the hoops (gee I wish that meant Geelong) our future midfield looks a bit more solid... keys and speed now please

Sen:
Crisp Roughead Langdon
Howe Scharenberg Aish

Grundy Maynard Sier
Hoskin Adams Treloar

Brown Mihocek Stevo
Moore De Goey Elliott

Beams Sidebottom Pendlebury Phillips

Res:
Cox Quaynor Noble T Brown Daicos Mayne Wills Murphy Dunn Thomas Greenwood Appleby Bosenavulagi Madgen Lynch Kelly Wilson Keane Tohill McInnes

Delist: Reid Varcoe Wells Crocker Broomhead Goldsack Murray*

Depth looks fanatastic, but you know, we always seem to be down to rookies in the end :mad:

Actually that 2020 depth you list worries me a little.

There are a lot of players there that have been in the system for a while but are average (Magden, Wills, Appleby).. relatively new to senior footy (Quaynor, Murphy, Noble...T Brown soon )...or completely untested and still developing (Kelly, Lynch, Wilson, Keane, Tohill, Atu)

So we probably can't cull too many of the over 30s on our list.

And to boot if we lose Reid and Dunn to retirement...I hope we bring in a player or two in the 24-28 year age bracket who can provide some immediate KPP depth rather than plucking kids from the two's the moment the incumbents in Moore, Cox, Roughead, Mihocek get injured or suspended.... or using undersized players and having a repeat of the recent fiasco against the Giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2020 Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back