2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting Zach Reid the key defender went the pick after us.
Is the next batch of players , just like the top 6 is not the same .could be 8 or 9 don't really matter is all Essendon pick anyway . Same same in 2018 , Hately and Caldwell or Ben King , Bailey Smith .

Have seen limited vision but appears to be skilled but is really slow, he runs like he is 202cm, whereas Thilthorpe moves like he's 190cm. A key defender that gets beaten to drop of the ball is a liability.
Thilthorpe look like Clayton pick .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At first i want Mason wood and Majak Daw for VFL , then GCS already have Burgess , Corbett and Graham playing reserve . Better get somebody in the state league .

At first i want Mason wood and Majak Daw for VFL , then GCS already have Burgess , Corbett and Graham playing reserve . Better get somebody in the state league .
Just thought Mason Wood getting 3rd even 4th best defender would be a good cheap pick up has a lot of talent

SUNS players Jarrod Harbrow, Jack Hombsch, Jordan Murdoch and Zac Smith will come off the club’s primary list and will be put on the SUNS 2021 rookie list.

All four players will be Category A rookies in 2021.

SUNS players Jarrod Harbrow, Jack Hombsch, Jordan Murdoch and Zac Smith will come off the club’s primary list and will be put on the SUNS 2021 rookie list.

Three out of four guess , going to buy Powerball tommorow :)

Interesting. All 4 will be probably de-listed next year.

That leaves SUNS with 32 players on the senior list at the moment. Promote Holman, pick 5 - still 4 spots left. Promote last year pre-listed Budarick, Rosas and Conroy - still one spot left.

Possibly both Davies and Jeffrey could go straight to senior list if only Budarick will be promoted from last year pre-listed players? Or we may use pick 27 in the draft.

It does not look like we will find out about pre-listed players today.

Last edited:
RlZCjTK.gif

Smart move for GCS to open a list spot for pick 27 . I do think there is a chance some good players around that pick if nobody want to trade their future 2nd .be multidimensional and keep option open .

This will appeal to Mr Bods I'm sure.........taken from the 2020 Big Footy Draft...

Draft Order

1. Adelaide - Elijah Hollands
2. North Melbourne - Riley Thilthorpe
3. Western Bulldogs - Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (matched bid)
4. Sydney - Logan McDonald
5. Hawthorn - Denver Grainger-Barras
6. Gold Coast - Will Phillips

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back