Preview 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

No true - in living memory I’ve gone to Canberra 3 time to watch them play us. Record 1 win 2 losses, I think?
Yep, that sounds about right. Win 2014, big loss 2016, last quarter capitulation 2017

We have an abysmal record in Canberra overall (1-5?). We lost three times to North before the GWS era IIRC

Apologies, I meant in Sydney. We haven't played them in the Can since early 2016 either though.
Fair enough, we seem to stay clear of Sydney when playing them. Could the last time we played them in Sydney be Matty Primus’s last game? Perhaps there was one other Sydney game?
We also seem to stay clear of the Cattery. Last time there was the famous Charlie/shot clock incident. Perhaps that’s the Cats punishment for being cheats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ATm3zOA.jpg

No major issues here, pretty standard fixture. Its always better to start off with a few wins and this fixture gives us every chance at that. We're going to be a super unreliable side but this fixture isnt too bad other than playing every bloody where (home + tas, qld, wa, nsw, vic, china).

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back