2020 HFC Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there certainly starting to be very happy with themselves as opposed to determined hunger to keep winning. The vibes recently I'm getting is they will keep winning no matter what which is a dangerous mindset. Could be reading too much into it but there doesn't seem to be that intensity of previous years.

What the fans think and the mindset the club tries to instill are completely different.

He genuinely looks buff. Me likey. #nohomo
You can say it without the hashtag you know. Finding someone aesthetically pleasing doesn't automatically mean you want to have sex with them.
And who cares if some randoms on the interwebs can't tell the difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you flirting with him?
Are you trying to be funny?

#nohomo is just a trend phrase that the young kids say. ;)
Ah yes it's just something the kids say. I know the memes......
It still has meaning, it's just a joke has run its course

PC is mad, our society is mentally fragile and weak..
I'd suggest someone having to quantify that their compliment of another man wasn't gay is the fragile one

Also people that think compassion is weakness, what's up with that?

Scully seems to be featuring in the clubs social media postings, which I'd love to think means he's in tip-top shape and ready to play a really significant role in 2020.
Makes you wonder as to exactly what our game plan is going to entail. He definitely bigger.

I'd suggest someone having to quantify that their compliment of another man wasn't gay is the fragile one

I've obviously started something I didn't intend to..

FWIW I had a man crush on Cyril from the day he donned the brown and gold and if that makes me gay then so be it. It had nothing to do with looks but rather the way he would be able to turn the game on it’s head by amassing 10 possessions, 4-5 tackles and another 4-5 fear induced turnovers just from his presence.

I think you're reading into it a little too much Gralin!

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 HFC Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back