NFL 2020 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t overturn that
not clear and obvious

although I think he was just in front of LoS

Watching GP always makes me happy that drug manufacturers are banned from advertising prescription drugs by name in Australia.

Who'd have thought a drug to thin your blood would make you bleed more... I wouldn't have known that had it not been pointed out 15 times in the ad.

Who'd have thought a drug to thin your blood would make you bleed more... I wouldn't have known that had it not been pointed out 15 times in the ad.
Its America. even if you have facts and scream then 1000 times people will still claim fake news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t even realise game ended this way..Bengals taking a FG with seconds left to avoid the shutout. Ravens not happy...I can see their point

The Athletic reports free agent Le'Veon Bell is expected to sign with either the Chiefs or Dolphins.
This is in line with NFL Network's report that the Dolphins have been "waving around" money in their pursuit of Bell after the Chiefs thought they had a deal done. There is always some way to make the numbers work, but the Dolphins have considerably more cap space than the Chiefs. Bell would knock Clyde Edwards-Helaire out of the top 20 at running back if he signed in Kansas City, while Myles Gaskin would probably slide beyond FLEX status.
SOURCE: The Athletic
Oct 15, 2020, 4:47 PM ET

The Athletic reports free agent Le'Veon Bell is expected to sign with either the Chiefs or Dolphins.
This is in line with NFL Network's report that the Dolphins have been "waving around" money in their pursuit of Bell after the Chiefs thought they had a deal done. There is always some way to make the numbers work, but the Dolphins have considerably more cap space than the Chiefs. Bell would knock Clyde Edwards-Helaire out of the top 20 at running back if he signed in Kansas City, while Myles Gaskin would probably slide beyond FLEX status.

Should provide the Chiefs defence with the top up they require.

I was wondering when the Chiefs were going to make a much needed move like this.:rolleyes:

I quite enjoyed the thrill of being broke for a week after blowing my entire pay cheque on the same day I got it when I was 19.

See even when I did blow my whole paycheck in one day when I was 19 it was on a bag of weed so at least I could be broke and chilled for the rest of the week

I didn’t even realise game ended this way..Bengals taking a FG with seconds left to avoid the shutout. Ravens not happy...I can see their point

Why can you see their point? I don't get this part of us sports, on one hand they have a thing about running up the score, on the other they crack it when a team scores meaningless points late. Would they have been as upset if it was a TD? I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2020 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back