Draft Review 2020 - Revisit the 2020 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Treacy gets better every game. Chapman is just getting going again after missing a lot of footy but he's class.
Brandon Walker already one of the best stoppers of smalls in the game and good on the counter.
Even if O'Driscoll ends up a bust its pretty good business from Freo in a relatively weak pool.

Treacy gets better every game. Chapman is just getting going again after missing a lot of footy but he's class.
Brandon Walker already one of the best stoppers of smalls in the game and good on the counter.
Even if O'Driscoll ends up a bust its pretty good business from Freo in a relatively weak pool.
Unreal drafting really considering the strength of this draft.

Coming from a fair way back but Perkins is coming with a hurry. Bedding down his spot as a fwd/mid and averaging 19.7 and almost a goal a game this year. Showing he’s going to be a very, very good player.

Nik Cox is showing signs of life after the unicorn spluttered early days

Oh, and the most talented of the three army picks came back after several weeks out in the VFL and had 25 and 10 marks.

As I said, coming from a long way back and the top 5 - 10 guys are exceptional players. Gulden, Holmes, McDonald, Jamara etc.

Coming from a fair way back but Perkins is coming with a hurry. Bedding down his spot as a fwd/mid and averaging 19.7 and almost a goal a game this year. Showing he’s going to be a very, very good player.

Nik Cox is showing signs of life after the unicorn spluttered early days

Oh, and the most talented of the three army picks came back after several weeks out in the VFL and had 25 and 10 marks.

As I said, coming from a long way back and the top 5 - 10 guys are exceptional players. Gulden, Holmes, McDonald, Jamara etc.
Love watching Archie. Going to be a big game player I reckon

Love watching Archie. Going to be a big game player I reckon
I mentioned just the other day, he’s probably not as dynamic as what people (myself) were hoping but his production level is quite good. On top of that, exactly what you said, he seems to rise when the big moments are at stake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back