2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait.. so Bucks lied/misspoke? Far out.

Good onya Nathan, keep on squandering our talent. If some flog favouite of his like Mayne gets a game I'll be livid
Did he? We just assumed, I think..

If we read this tweet again. He never said in what game he would play..

Wait.. so Bucks lied/misspoke? Far out.

Good onya Nathan, keep on squandering our talent. If some flog favouite of his like Mayne gets a game I'll be livid

Bucks is a Lier

Bucks said Stevo will play this week end - it’s seems I and others thought he just misspoke by not saying Monday.
But clearly did mean exactly what he said - the week end.
That said, I’ve got no idea what going on with Stevo.
It's absolutely mystifying. There simply has to be something going on behind the scenes, right? Whether that's him being underdone that they don't let on, or something more serious. Pissed off regardless

It's absolutely mystifying. There simply has to be something going on behind the scenes, right? Whether that's him being underdone that they don't let on, or something more serious. Pissed off regardless

Shows how bad our Media Team is that they just Ignore the Scratch Match where lot of People would of Loved to know what Happened

GOALS
Collingwood:
Broomhead 3, Tohill 3, Stephenson 2, Scharenberg, Lions fill in

COLLINGWOOD 3.1 5.6 8.9 10.11 (71)
BRISBANE 3.1 6.2 8.3 10.6 (66)

Lol, a Lions fill-in snagged one for us hey!

Annoying that Stepho kicked two and didn't get the callup. Great to see young Tohill snag a few though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks is a Lier

Apologies Dave, what’s a lier? Is it suppose to be a liar? If so he is far from that. If someone asks him a direct question, he answers and sometimes I wish he wouldn’t. All it does is feed the media. You use to post a lot about Bucks recruiting a team of midfielders, do you know when they maybe available?

We only have 2 decent midfielders as one is leaving after Monday. So the rest of the year we have Pendles, Adams and Elliot, I’m guessing now will be full time mid unless Greenwood goes in. We are in big trouble, short of mids, no key forward.

Lol, a Lions fill-in snagged one for us hey!

Annoying that Stepho kicked two and didn't get the callup. Great to see young Tohill snag a few though.
They dont usually have players play in a scratch match then the seniors the next day. Hopefully for the carlton game

AFL-SCRATCH-MATCH-V-LIONS-230820-6511.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back