2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

I do not think that climbing that mountain in Tanzania after the 2018 season could have been that great for Langers. Coming down mountains is bloody hard work and hell on the knees.
Too true. I know that from trekking in Nepal. Knee injuries from descents were common.

3rd quarter:

Bris:7.11 to Coll 6.4.

Now I know we have a few north guys playing, BUT, anyone else notice that we can’t score in the 2”s either... been consistent across firsts and ressies...

What the hell is going on... is it lack of talent, lack of structure....This is actual crisis levels.

Sanderson please do the right thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the back of that performance I would bring in Reid and hope he can last a game or two because playing ruckman forward was a dismal failure with Cameron and Lynch. Leave Cox at FF and play Mihochek on a flank. Would be nice if the club gave a little more detail regarding player performance so we don't have to pluck replacement players from a knowledge vacuum.

going by Reid’s interview,
Madgen played the 2nd half for Brisbane.
Why would they do that less than 24 hours after he played a full game? Ludicrous

going by Reid’s interview,
Madgen played the 2nd half for Brisbane.
Why would they do that less than 24 hours after he played a full game? Ludicrous

Can't Beat Them - Join Them ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back